Chapter 23

Waking up beside the person you love is indeed the happiest feeling ever

Waking up beside the person you love is indeed the happiest feeling ever. Feeling each other's warmth while sharing the same bed feels so damn good.

Jungkook groaned as he slowly got up from the bed and look for Jimin when he felt empty beside him. He saw him sitting in the couch and had his laptop on his lap, he was busy typing something.

When Jimin felt that there were eyes staring at him, he immediately glanced over Jungkook's direction and saw him staring at him with a small smile from his lips.

Jungkook ruffled his hair, eye are swollen but still looking good in the morning. "Hi." He greeted his boyfriend.

"Hi." Jimin greeted him back after slightly closing the laptop on his lap.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked while stretching his arms. He threw himself again on the bed and yawned.

"Work. Preparing your meeting schedules when we get back to work." He answered and put the laptop down on the couch. He opened the curtains and windows to smell the fresh air.

Jungkook got up again and sat at the edge of the bed. "Why do I suddenly feel that you're taking care of me now?" He chuckled.

"Maybe because I'm your secretary?" He retored.

"And boyfriend." Jungkook replied which made him smile in an instant.

Everything was really a surprising turn of fate. Who would've thought that an average guy only looking for a job will fall for his arrogant boss who used to be a womanizer who later on confessed to have feelings for him too.

"Anyways, what time are you going home today?" Jimin asked him while folding the blanket and smoothing the mattress. "Chaeyoung will be home later at 10 o'clock. You should probably go before she could see you here."

"It's okay, she know that I'm here. I called her before going here." Jungkook told him and yawned again.

Jimin just nodded. "Okay. I'll order foods for us, if the food delivery came, give the payment, the money is right there beside you, I'll just take a shower first."

Hearing the word 'shower' Jungkook's head turned to Jimin as fast as the speed of lightning and grinned.

"No, Jungkook." The smaller guy automatically stated. He really know what's going on his boyfriend's mind. "If you want to take a bath, go downstairs. There's a bathroom beside the kitchen."

He took his bathrobe with him and entered the bathroom.

"Kill joy." He tossed himself to the bed again and waited for the food delivery.

He roamed his eyes around the room, looking at every corner of it. He stared at the photo frame hanging on the wall.

"How the fuck is he that hot?"