Chapter 47:

i know some of you doesn't like vmin moments like this but sorry this is just part of the story, i hope you understand it too hehe i actually enjoyed writing this soooo >,< i'm sorry mama and papa hahaha

~

Jimin moisten his lips with his tongue before dipping his head down on Taehyung's length. He groaned, falling his head back and letting his mouth fall open. Taehyung jerk a little, hands reaching for Jimin's hair and gripping into it softly.

He puckered his lips before bobbing his head up and down slowly. Taehyung closed his eyes as he pushed Jimin's head down more.

After taking over his edge, the smaller man come up for air, before grabbing Taehyung's length and slowly pumping it with his hands.

Their minds blank with pleasure, all they could think was they need to satisfy each other's need.

Taehyung wanted it to happen, and thinking that Jungkook is the one he's going to have sex with, Jimin's ready to give himself in.

It was so close to what Taehyung wants to happen right at the moment.

But then there was a knock on the door.

Taehyung froze underneath. His heart was racing. Jimin tensed on his position, rolling off of him. They looked at each other with questioning eyes, before staring at the ceiling, both coming back to their senses.

Taehyung didn't regret it, but he surely know this guy with him will.

Another knock was heard when none of them answered. "Jimin?" A voice called out suspiciously.

It was Namjoon.

At that moment, Jimin froze but he suddenly stood up. He picked up his clothes that had been discarded and wear it before fixing his hair so his friends won't get suspicious.

"Go hide somewhere, I'll face them." Jimin unknowingly said to Taehyung.

He got off from the bed, going straight to the bathroom with his clothes in his hands.

"Jimin?" This time Yoongi called him.

He panted due to the previous lack of sufficient oxygen before he cleared his throat.

"Y-yeah?" He answered back to his friends. His voice was a little hoarse from the kiss or maybe it's the smutty noises coming out from his mouth after all the activities they made.

"What are you doing there? Don't you have any plans to go home?" Namjoon trailed off, not knowing the real reason why did he enter this room and what exactly they were doing inside.

Jimin slowly twisted the knob, opening it slowly after heaving a deep sigh.

Yoongi was in his usual pokerface while staring at him but Namjoon's face was still clueless.

"What are you doing there?" Yoongi asked, trying to peek inside but Jimin remained blocking the door that was slightly opened.

"I-uh fell asleep for a while, I drank too much. Why? How did you know I'm here?" He lied but Yoongi seemed unconvinced.

"It's not that hard to check the room one by one, dumbass." Namjoon said, pushing the door but Jimin didn't give up, gripping tightly on it.

"You're making it too obvious that you're hiding something inside." Yoongi suspiciously thought. "Whatever you're doing there, stop that. We're going home."

"Yeah, I'm tired too. I told Trinity I'll be home at 1 am, plus I saw Jungkook's friend Seokjin downstairs earlier before we went here, he's asking for a picture. He told me he's a big fan of my art works." Namjoon smiled, shaking his head.