Chapter 67

There was a stinging pain in Jungkook's heart. Those were not just simple words, but exactly the words that would hurt him big time. Trying not to get notice, he was walking slowly, still looking at the suits and pretending that he's looking for something when he heard Jimin sighing loudly before speaking.

"Actually he's not my friend, I was just lying." He said taking off the bucket hat on his head and stroking his hair back.

"Ah, your cousin? or your older brother?" Bambam asked. "Maybe your brother, it looks like you guys are—"

"He's my boyfriend." Jimin cut Bambam off, leaving the guy's reaction on process.

Bambam, who's obviously hitting on Jimin was disappointed from the information and Jimin was way more disappointed to himself and he's out there denying his relationship with Jungkook to someone else.

"Oh, I didn't see that coming." Bambam awkwardly laughed—laughing to the fact that he thought Jimin is also interested in him.

After all, Jimin took his words back, somehow, even though they keep on saying that they should hide their relationship, it felt wrong and he know that Jungkook would be hurt if he hear him saying that. And Jungkook did. It somehow hurt his feelings, but now he felt happy because of the thought that Jimin would deny him as his boyfriend for real.

"Uh, I think I should go now? He's waiting for me." Jimin told him but Bam was just staring at him.

"H-Huh?" Bambam absentmindedly asked.

"My boyfriend, he's waiting for me. It was nice to meet you again, I'm sorry, I should be going now." Jimin forced a laugh, finding everything too awkward in an unknown reason. "See you when I see you?"

Jimin was about to walk away when Jungkook entered the scene, he jogged through their direction, making it looked like he wasn't near them ealier and pretending that he just came out from the fitting room and already done fitting the suits.

"Hey Babe." Jungkook called Jimin, walking closer to him before pulling Jimin and leaning to kiss his lips in front of the guy. "I was looking for you. The saleslady told me you went for a walk around the store."

Jimin blinked, a bit shock from what Jungkook did all of a sudden. Bambam's lips parted, looking away from what the couple did in front of him. He softly scoffed when Jungkook turned to look at him with a proud smile.

"Who is he?" Jungkook asked.

"Ah, this is Bambam, he's my classmate in college." Jimin muttered, introducing then to each other. "Bambam this is JK, my boyfriend."

"I know." Bambam said, voice just a tad impatient. The two just smiled, getting confused. "I mean, who wouldn't know a business tycoon like him, right? I see his face everywhere, he's like, very famous."

He's right, though. Jungkook is one of the most successful business man in Asia, plus his father is very influencial in the business world just like as he is.

Jungkook's lips formed an 'o' "Really? It's just a small thing, I'm not famous bro." He chuckled, obviously mocking the guy. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." Bambam bowed slightly but his eyes were on Jimin. "Wow, dude you're a one lucky man, I wish I can find someone like Jimin too."

Jungkook's eyebrows raised but still managed to keep calm. "I think that's not impossible, but this Jimin right here is only one and he's all mine, right babe?"

Jimin just chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"I just saw Jimin here so I talked to him, I hope you don't get the wrong idea, man." Bambam forced out a smile.