Chapter 41

parang gusto ko na pagbatiin jikook kasi parang gusto ko din gumawa ng smut hahaha charot

~
"Let's play rock, paper, scissor...the winner will take him home."

Taehyung playfully suggested to Jungkook just like what they always do whenever there are things they couldn't decide on.

He extended his arm like he was challenging the younger, showing off his fist before changing it to a scissor but Jungkook just slapped it and passed by him.

"Stop that stupidity." He coldly said. "Jimin is going with me later although he refused." 

Taehyung remained speechless. Jungkook was about to go back inside the office but he stopped midway and turn to Taehyung.

"Get the hell out of my building Taehyung. Don't push me on my limits and I'll literally break your face. Don't go near Jimin."

The older snorted, fondly caressing his chin and walking slowly to the younger's direction. "Why? I'm also his friend. What makes you think that I don't have any rights to go near him?"

Jungkook's expression darken. "Because you don't see him as a friend Taehyung."

"And?" Taehyung asked, waiting for his friend's answer.

"Just don't go near him, end of discussion!"

Some of the employees look at them when Jungkook suddenly raised his voice but he didn't care. Taehyung just gave them a smile so they won't think that they're fighting.

"Just say that you're afraid of me." Taehyung took a step closer, leaning forward to whisper something to Jungkook's ear but the younger pushed him.

"The fuck, I'm not afraid of you..." He gritted his teeth but Taehyung seems to enjoy how his friend gets trigger on everything he says.

"No that's not what I meant. You're afraid of me because I'm getting closer to Jimin and he might fall for me easily, is that right?" He wet his lips and look straight into his eyes.

Jungkook is ready to throw a punch but they're surrounded by his employees and he doesn't want to cause any trouble inside the company. He already have a bad reputation on some people and he doesn't want to add more. He was keeping himself calm even though Taehyung is provoking him.

"Do you think I will let that happen? Huh?"

Taehyung slowly shake his head and patted his friend's shoulder but the latter shove it away.

"You're just scared of the idea that he will leave you when in fact, you don't love him...because if you do, you're not going to do things that will hurt him in the first place."

An angry gaze sliced on him. He's mad and he can't accept it because it's true. If really love Jimin, he wouldn't hurt him.

But he already admitted that it was his fault. He already realized his mistake and now he's trying to win Jimin's feelings back and hopefully, it's not too late to do that.

"I don't know what kind of friend you are now, Tae...It feels like I don't know you anymore. Why are you doing this? Of all people, why him?"

Friends. Friends don't do this. They're not like this before. Everything turned upside down when they fell for the same guy. Fate can be sometimes playful but they didn't expect this one coming.

"I told you, I like him. Big time." Taehyung's gazes fall on the floor. "I like him but you're my friend. I don't want want to meddle in your relationship. For how many months, I only watch him smile whenever he's with you, I watch him hold your hands in front of me, I watch him give you kisses, and I can't do anything other than watch myself slowly tearing apart seeing my bestfriend and the guy I like the most like that right in front of my eyes."