Chapter 71: M!

"I actually don't like to go to work today."

Jungkook stared at his boyfriend for a moment and tightened the hug even more. Jimin sipped his coffee, letting the sun rays hit his face as he watch the beautiful sun rise. He didn't move and just let the taller guy hug him from behind.

"Then close your company, or better, surrender it to your dad." Jimin mumbled as Jungkook rested his chin on his shoulder. "Don't tell me it's because of the blisters on your arms?" He asked, lifting his arms to check the man's arm wrapped around his waist.

"I can take a leave, besides, Lia always inform me about everything. I don't have any meeting schedule or business deals." He persisted, sniffing Jimin's addicting peachy smell in the morning.

"Take a leave huh? How many times do you take a leave in a month? Why don't you take a leave forever? Resign, sell your company, something like that." Jimin's brows snapped together as he tilted his head to look at Jungkook. "Don't prioritize me Jungkook, you have some other responsibilities. You'll see me right after your work, why are you so lazy?"

"That's why you should take your position back. I want to see you everyday. I want to be with your everyday. I want to work with you." Jungkook huskily said.

"Really? Come on, we both know you don't usually give me some works to do. You're always telling me to stay at my cubicle and most of the time, you'll just ask for your meeting and schedules to me, that's all." Jimin scoffed, remembering those times when Jungkook don't give him load of works to do inside the office. "Lia's there to help you, also I told you I'm taking a break, I'm going back to work once I feel that I wanted to."

Well, that's true. He always gives him a lighter work. It's either he will ask Jimin to pick up the paper that fell on the floor or make him coffee.

Addition to that, there was one time Jimin asked Jungkook what can he do because he can't just slack off at work but Jungkook deadass answered, "Kiss me." Yes, just a fucking kiss—and that thing continue for about almost everyday or if there's nothing much work to do inside the office. They always ended up kissing or making out.

Jimin hissed and tried to remove Jungkook's arm.

"No. Stop resisting, I know you like it." Jungkook chuckled and started kissing his neck softly.

"Hey, the fuck." Jimin groaned, looking behind him to check Aki, who's peacefully sleeping on the bed. "Aki's here, what if he sees us?"

"Then that's good. He'll become open minded about R-18 things at the very young age, I don't care." Jungkook replied and continue kissing his neck, arms wandering around the smaller man's abdomen.

The boy supposedly going to sleep together with Namjoon and Yoongi but Yoongi complained that he couldn't sleep well because Aki keep on occupying the whole space and everytime he moves the kid on the side, he's crying, so he carried him and let him sleep beside Jimin and Jungkook.

"Your dick." Jimin clenched his jaw when he felt Jungkook's boner, poking his ass. He put the mug down on the table beside him.

"My dick is still here inside my pants." He muttered. The slick sound of his lips touching Jimin's soft neck can be heard inside the quiet room.

He was just hugging Jimin and kissing his neck, yet he's already hard. On the other side, Jimin won't hide the fact that it's arousing him and there's a growing bulge behind the material of his shorts.

"Y-you need to go to work—fuck." Jimin couldn't help but moan. His words contradicting his actions. Pushing Jungkook to go to work but keeps on tilting his head to give more access on his neck.