Chapter 62

"Uhm, JK." Jimin murmured into Jungkook's skin as he moved closer to him. "About me moving in..."

"Actually, was about to ask you before but you know, everything was fucked up back then when we broke up so I didn't get to tell you about that." He explained, showing a little bit regret for asking Jimin just now. "So, what do you think?"

The taller guy was smiling while staring at him and waiting for whatever he's going to say. They didn't even bother to dress up and remained under the same blanket after what they did.

Jimin stayed silent for a moment and still speechless from what Jungkook just asked him. He got up from the bed and turned his back, pushing away the blanket that was covering his body, before picking up the clothes that has been discarded on the floor and wore it.

And Jungkook just casually watch.

"Hey, what do you think about moving in here. I want to see you everyday and if you live here with me, I won't miss you so bad." Jungkook stood up, letting the blanket fall as he walked towards Jimin and hugging him from the back as soon as he finished putting his boyfriend's shirt on. "Why? Are you sick? What's the problem?" He added when he noticed his lame expression.

Jimin paused before turning around to face the man who's clinging on his waist.

"I can't move in with you." He said and Jungkook's heart stopped momentarily inside his chest.

"W-Why not?" Jungkook asked, his voice a little to small, falling together with his heart. "Am I suffocating you? You're not ready yet? I'm sorry, I just—just want to live with you."

"No, I don't feel suffocated with you, not in this relationship. Not at all." He answered.

"Can you tell me why?" I paused. We stared at one a other silently before he inhales deeply.

"I can't leave Chaeyoung." Jimin responded in lower voice.

For a minute, it seemed like those words didn't register to Jungkook's mind.

"Jimin, she's already 23." He rebutted, scrimping words. "She's a grown woman, she can take care of herself. She doesn't need you to take care of her."

Jimin froze, slowly pulling himself away from Jungkook's arms grip on his body. The taller man had to release him instantly.

"I don't think I can leave her alone. That dummy doesn't even know how to cook and if I'll leave the house, she's probably just going to order foods from outside."

"But you moving in is supposed to happen one day Jimin and I'm sure your sister will totally understand that, come on. She's not a kid anymore."

Jungkook suddenly felt discouraged. He knew it won't be easy to convince his boyfriend since Chaeyoung litetally grew up with just her brother beside her after their mother died.

But just like what he said, the day Jimin will move out from their house will come and Chaeyoung has to accept it.

"Just drop it Jungkook." He calmly said. "I'm not ready to move in with you. I can't leave my sister."

"Jimin—"

"Are we going to fight over this?" Jimin threw words like knives straight into Jungkook's system.

"No babe, I'm just saying that—"

"My answer is final." He said more calmly and Jungkook's heart skyrocket. But he's more hurt than anything and Jimin surely saw it in his face. That's probably why he stayed silent in the corner while Jungkook disappointedly sat on the bed.