"True." I said.

           We looked at Nykara as she played with my finger tryna put it in her mouth. She was our biggest blessing and we were grateful.

            "Malaysia?" I heard Quan say.

             "Yes?"I answered as I look up at him.

             "Thank you for everything especially for this little one here." He said.

               "If there's anyone who should be thanking anyone here it's me. I should be thanking you because you helped me through a lot and you've did so much for me. On top of that you gave me a family a beautiful babygirl. You made so much things in my life possible without you I wouldn't even be here. I wouldn't be where I am right now. A mom, boutta finish my first year of college, Alive. You made this all possible for me. So thank YOU Quan." I said as I wiped the tear that fell from his face.

                "I love you Malaysia." He said as he held my free hand.

               "And I love you too." I smiled.

              "Please take me back and let's work this out please. I want you to be mines I never want to be without you. Malaysia you changed me in so many ways. You made me a better man...you made me a father. I don't want to be without you...ever." He said as he looked me in the eyes.

          I smiled and I kissed him and of course he kissed me back. I pulled away and I looked at him. "You always had me."

         "Awwwwe." We heard which caused us to turn around.

         "That was some deep shit."Ben said as he wiped his tears.

          "Boy shut up." I said as I laughed.

            "Y'all got issues but you guys give people hope." Paris said as she sat down.

            "I know you ain't talking about issues but thank you." Quan said.

            "Shut ya ass up Quan." She glared at him.

            "If it ain't you and Quan its Malaysia and Ben. Jesus help them."Dante said as he sat down causing everyone to laugh.

          "You brought my lil boyfriend!" I said excitedly as I saw Jr in Dres hand.

         "Your I'll boyfriend won't go to sleep." Dre sighed as he sat down. Dre and Paris looked drained.

        I carefully handed Nykara to Quan and took Jr from Dre. I sat back then rested him on my chest and rubbed his back in circular motion. I quietly sang a lalaby  to him and soon after he fell asleep.

         "How the fuck." Dre looked at me.

         "That's his comfort also when you stroke his head and sway with him." I said.

         "How'd you know that?" Paris asked.

         "Days when I would take him and he would start to act up it's all I did." I looked at her.

           "Ain't that some bullshit. I been up trying get that boy to sleep for the longest and all I had to do was that? You got me fucked up." Dre said as everyone laughed.

           "You're going to be really good at this motherhood stuff." Paris said.

          "Thank you my love and you're doing great at it." I smiled.

           I got up then headed into the downstairs bedroom. I placed him in the middle of the bed on his stomach and put some pillows around him. I turned on the tv and put it on some cartoon then turned down the volume. As I was about to walk out I saw Dre walk in heading straight for the bed. Then in came Paris right behind of him. I laughed to myself as I walked out quietly shutting the door behind of me. I headed back into the living room and sat down next to Quan.