"You sure?" He asked.

       "Positive." I smiled.

       "Ok love." He said.

       "Babygirl look like she gone be a quiet little one." I looked at him.

        "She sure does and she better be!" He chuckled.

         "She looks so peaceful." I said as I looked at her.

          "She is."he smiled.

      We pulled up at the house after a couple minutes. I got out and grabbed the bag while Quan got Nykara. We headed inside and I set the bag down then headed straight to the kitchen. I decided that I wanted steak and a omelet so that's what I made. As I was cooking Quan walked in with Nykara.

      "Look who's up." He said as he sat down with her.

      "Did you wake her up?" I looked at him.

       "Uhhh...no?" He smiled.

          "Quan really." I laughed.

         "She was sleeping to long." He smiled.

        "You're ridiculous." I shook my head and finished up cooking.

          "I wanted to play." He said.

           "You could've waited until she woke up on her own." I said as I made both of our plate.

          "She was taking to long." He smiled.

            "I'm surprised you even holding her last night you was scared to hold her." I said as I gave him his plate then sat down with mine.

        "Oh trust me I was but then this morning the nurse brought her in the room and gave her to me. When I held her she held my finger and it went from there." He smiled as he began to eat.

        "You did a lil bonding huh?" I asked.

        "Yes the nurse made me do skin to skin I did not know they let the guys do it too." He said.

         "They do well, some do." I said.

          "It was so weird." He smiled.

            "How?" I asked.

              "I don't know but it was just different." He said.

          "Oh ok." I said.

            "Btw the guys and then are coming over." He said.

               "Ok." I said as I finished up my breakfast.

          When I was done with my breakfast I got up and washed the dishes. After that I washed my hands and put on some hand sanitizer then I took Nykara from Quan. I headed into the living room and sat in the couch with her. I looked at her as she looked home me as I was looking at her she held my finger and smiled at me. Her first smile!

"Welcome home princess." I smiled at her which made her smile more. "Quan c'mere!" I yelled for him.

        He came running into the living room. "What are you ok? What happened?" He asked as he looked at me.

        "I'm fine and she's smiling." I chuckled.

        He looked at her and smiled. "Awww she's so cute." He said as he took a picture.

         "You and Dante just love taking pictures huh." I smiled.

          "Girl you gotta capture these moments." He smiled as he sat down next to me.