"Stop being paranoid Anthony, I need a girls day. I'll see you tonight" I said, reaching up to kiss his cheek.

    "Ok baby, where are your keys?" he asks and I hand them to him so he could open the front door.

    "Honey I'm home!" I called out as we entered the house and Anthony giggled.

    "We're in the living room!" Cassie shouted back to me and Anthony held my hand as we walked over to where they were. I felt like a freaking whale.

   "Hey baby mama, come sit here" Cammy says and I see she has a huge thick blanket spread on the floor and a couple pillows thrown around.

    They hold my hands and help me to lower myself unto the floor. I sit down and rest my back against the couch.

   "You girls gonna be ok right?" Anthony asks. "Yes, you know if anything goes wrong we'll make sure to call you. So no need to worry" Cassie says, holding Anthony's hand and practically dragging him out the front door.

   "Hey, I didn't even get to kiss him goodbye" I pouted and he pulled his arm from Cassie's grasp and side stepped her, making his way over to give me a quick kiss goodbye.

   "I'll be back soon baby, be careful" he says to me. "I will" I said and he stood up straight. Cassie had her arms folded and was glaring at him playfully.

   "I'm going I'm going, get your panties out your butt" he says and I laugh not only because it was stupid to say that but also because it sounded super funny in his British accent.

     Cassie closes the door then goes to the kitchen. Cammy gets up and closes the curtains and turns off all the lights in the house, leaving us in not total darkness but it was really dim lighting with the tv on.

    "I've got snacks. Here you go Cam Cam" Cassie says, handing Cammy a large pack of family sized Lays and then she handed me a bowl of popcorn and a pack of M&M's.

    She also went back to the kitchen and came back with a pack of Cheetos for herself and three bottles of water.

    "So how did yesterday go?" Cassie asked me. "It was good. I'm so anxious you guys".

    I had my final doctor's appointment yesterday. I was due in six days and I could not wait. I was filled with mixed emotions. I cant wait for them to be here yet I am so scared.

   The doctor says everything is great and the way they are suppose to be. She signed some papers approving that I was in the perfect shape and was allowed to have my babies naturally. That was the scary part, the thought of not one, but two fully sized human babies coming out of my pee pee.

     "That's wonderful news. I cant wait for my bundles of joys to be here. Look what I made for them" Cassie said then she quickly got up, ran to her room then returned with some stuff in her hand.

   She threw them towards me and I spread them across my lap to better see what they were.

    "Awe these are so cute" I said as I examined the small baby clothes.

      One pair were rose pink colored pin unders. This pair had the words "One half to the perfect team" written across both of them and had glitter all over.

   Another pair were purple and it had small princess tiaras printed on them with more glitter.

    "Thank you, I had it detailed with the new logo machine I had ordered" she says to me.

   Cassie's business had taken off. Getting most of its supports from our friends and a couple people from the town but that was good, it's better than no support at all.

    Cammy was still working at the cafe but she was now the proud owner. The owner decided that it was time to retire so she had it entrusted to Cammy for her to rent until the full selling price was payed.

     We were all in great positions and I could never be more grateful. I had looked into some investments and had my money invested in them. So my name was on a couple businesses and I was collecting fixed profits every month from about five different businesses.

    We haven't seen nor heard from Ruth since the day of the gender reveal and I am so grateful for that.

     "So what do you guys want to watch?" I asked as I opened my water bottle and took a long drink from it.

    "Well I'm thinking of watching a comedy. How about Central Intelligence?" Cammy suggested and Cassie agreed. She search for the movie online and soon after it was playing.

   We watched together and laughed, I was enjoying myself.

    While laughing I realized something was not right. "Um guys?"

   "What's up Elly?" Cassie asked, throwing some of my popcorn into her mouth.

   "I think I just peed on myself".

                         ❤❤❤

   Hey everybody!!! This story is drawing closer to its end and I cant be more happy for the support I've gotten so far. Please comment your ideas on what  you think about my story, vote and share.

    I have the babies' names chosen and it was a pick from one of you lovely readers. I will make sure to dedicate it to you when I do this. Thank you!!!

   Stay tuned for the next chapter 😉

  ~A