Prologue and Disclaimer.

Before you read this, you have to read 'Tattoos' so if you haven't, unfortunately you have to go back but if you have - You may proceed!

If you just don't care - go ahead lol

¤ ¤ ¤

Personality.

Everyone has a special and different personality from others. Usually this is what charms us to like that person.

As personality differs, they can come to a price where it can be counterfeit. Fake.

Only to charm the person to like you and not for who you are.

Trust.

Trust comes to a big price for an individual. We need people to trust so that if we need them one day, they will be there for you.

Children don't understand trust like we do. They are so naive, so gullible that they will trust and believe anything that is done by a person.

Though trust can be used for teenagers and adults. Due to the fact that we trust the person so much, we will do anything for that person.

And when we need that person at anytime, they won't be there for you.

You so wrapped around that person's finger that you don't even know that there can be a slight chance that the person you trust so much, can hurt you in so many ways.

That's why you can't trust anyone today.

Appearance.

For most of us, appearance matters to most of us which is not right because we shouldn't care about appearance.

If we looking for a boyfriend or a girlfriend somehow appearance cones first majority of the time.

And once you have got the man or the women, they need to be presentable otherwise society judges the looks and not the personality.

Even good looking men or women can be very deceiving and that's where the quote come in.

Don't judge a book by its cover.

You have no idea what the contents that person has.

Love.

Love is a powerful thing to us humans. We all look for love no matter who it's from.

We might not get that attention from some people and there has to be one special person who makes you feel loved and care about.

For teenagers, love is a dangerous game.

We fall too hard and too quick.

The girl or the boy dates about one week and they are already saying 'I love you'

If they really believed in love at first site then it's understandable but they don't know how it's hurts when that girl or boy breaks up with you in a few weeks.

You feel so attached to that person and when that person let's go, It feels like everything has shattered.

To get back on your feet takes a while and it's so hard to get over that person. Every morning you get this gut feeling where just dread this day ahead. You feel so hurt, so broken.

His personality was a façade

I trusted him too much to a point where I trusted my whole life on him.

His mysterious, good appearance made me gain interest for him.

And love.

That's all I wanted. To feel loved.

He made me feel special, made my self confidence rise, made me take risks, make me express what I love.

I love him.

I love a devious man.

I love him so much.

But I am a glutton for punishment.

¤ ¤ ¤

Soooooo, this is a little teaser of 'Spaces'

Let's get this show on the road and see what happens.

@Stratford_Zayn <<< Twitter

DISCLAIMER:

Copyright intended. If you want to post this somewhere else, INBOX ME SO I CAN GIVE PERMISSION.

If I catch anyone stealing this story without credit or notifying me, I will report you.

Copyright © 2015

I do not associate with the actual One Direction member Zayn nor do I own the people who have been casted. This is pure fiction and it is just been used for entertainment purposes.

Enjoy the story :)