Chapter 15

Isn't that the cutest thing above :") ♥

¤ ¤ ¤

ZAYN'S POV

'You might want to head to The Royal's Hospital.'

I reread the text my Mother has sent me a couple of times.

This is actually happening.

Fück business. I need to get the hospital.

While the lecturer was talking to us about the economy right now, I grabbed all my things together and heading out of the class.

"Mr Malik. Don't you think it is very disruptive to leave my class while I am giving a lecture?"

"Yes but I need to go be a father."

With that being said, I rushed out for the class.

Fifteen minutes later, I parked in the underground parking of the hospital and sprinted till I came to the maternity ward. My Mother was sitting in the waiting area.

"Finally. You came." My Mum beamed "How are you feeling right now?" "I don't know to be honest."

I am so nervous yet excited to see Alison and the baby.

"Look. I know you want to be in the baby's life and Alison's. Don't deny it. You trying to hide it away from me and Alison but there is nothing to be ashamed of. I am just proud that you taking this responsibility without my help this time. I hope you prepared to face what you will be ahead of you."

"Mum-" She put her hand up to stop me "It's okay besides I am happy to be a grandma of a beautiful child." "Girl or boy?"

Please tell me it's a boy.

"You here to see so see for yourself Zayn." She chuckled, pointing to the passage "Room 203." "Thanks." I quickly walked down the passage and opened the door.

Alison had her eyes closed while a nurse was writing vigorously on her clipboard "Hi Sir. Can I help you?" The blonde asked.

"Uh well I am coming to see the baby." I nervously asked "Ah. How could I not pick up the baby's features from you." She smiled "I will go fetch your daughter."

Holy shït. I have a daughter.

A few minutes later, the nurse walked in with a pink bundle cradled in her arms "Here you go." She slowly passed the bundle to me making me grin.

I am holding my daughter.

The nurse is right about the appearance. My daughter looks just like me. Dark hair, long eyelashes but unfortunately I can't see her eyes because she is sound asleep.

This is so overwhelming right now.

I am holding my daughter in my arms. I never thought I would be holding her due to the circumstances between Alison and I.

Over these past few months it was becoming more difficult to push away the feelings of have towards my daughter. The relationship between Alison and I have become closer than we were after I found out she was pregnant in the beginning.

She has been coming over more often and we have been spending a lot of time together. During the time I was falling for her as much as I was falling for the baby.

The bigger her stomach grew, the more I attached I got and I didn't want to admit it. I went to all her appointments and she had no idea how I appreciate it.