Chapter 14

"Kiss the old me goodbye. She's dead and gone."

- All Hands on Deck; Tinashe.

¤ ¤ ¤

ALISON's POV

The shrill of my alarm broke the silence in the room as well as my deep slumber I was in.

Turning the alarm off, I took in my surroundings.

Right. I am not at home.

I groaned and got out of bed. My plan is to leave the house by 7:15 so that I can avoid Zayn. As he is a extreme sleeper, I could get out his house without waking him up.

I was avoiding Zayn at all costs because the dreams I was having last night is something I am very ashamed and not to forget - very inappropriate.

Stripping out of my nighty and into my clothes I wore last night, I quietly tiptoed out the room I stayed in last night.

Zayn's bedroom door was wide open.

Odd.

"Someone is in a hurry to leave." He said making me jump from a fright.

I was almost out the house!

Turning around to face him, I took in his appearance which was typical Zayn.

Half naked.

"Why are you awake?" "I knew you were going to leave without saying goodbye so I was clever enough to force myself up and last time I checked, this is my house after all Alison." He smiled.

"He is so hot." My subconscious whispered and I shook my head "Well I guess you right about that."

You left that good looking man that is in front of you. The things he did to you. Pure bliss.

No!

"I think I should uh get going."

No you don't. Your body desires him. You want him. The way he flicks his tongue. The way he runs his hands over your body. Remember that dream you had last night Alison? You loved it!

I clamped my legs tightly together and turned around to open the door. He placed his hand on the door stopping me.

"Not just yet." I let out a shaky breath as he put his lips to my ear "You squirming. Your legs are pressed tightly together. Do you want what I want?" He whispered.

Yes you do Alison! Just once! He will make you feel so good. Don't you want that?

I turned around to face him, roughly putting my lips against his. For a moment he didn't kiss me back but he finally did.

He rests his hands on my hips while my fingers were tugging on the roots of hair making him groan.

How I missed this so much.

All of sudden I was lifted off the ground and shoved against the door. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he deepened the kiss by inserting his tongue in my mouth.

This kiss was making me want him more and more. Everything just felt hot all around us. All I kept thinking about taking things further than this.

He kissed me across my jaw and down into my neck, sucking my sweet spot "Zayn." I moaned and he moved us away from the door.

I fell with force on his bed and he didn't waste time with taking my clothes off. He pulled down my skirt while I took off my sweater.

He pulled down my panties while I took my bra off. Everything was just going at a fast pace right now and I didn't want anything to stop.