Chapter 23

Change of POV'S constantly so pay attention!

¤ ¤ ¤

"Truth has no special time of its own. It's hour is now - always."

- Albert Schweitzer.

¤¤¤

ALISON'S POV

Everywhere it hurts.

I thought it wouldn't be this hard but I am so wrong.

My body just feels like jelly. I can't move and I can barely breath. I'm in so much pain right now I don't know how I can manage.

What did I do to myself? What have I gotten myself into?

I should have listened to my parents like my dad would say "Keep your legs closed Ali and you will have a great future ahead of you."

Yeah. That's not happening right now.

The future just looks blank.

If someone had to ask me a few years ago if I ever had to see myself being pregnant then aborting the baby my answer would be straight no with hesitation.

Look at me now - Suffering from this loss.

I should have given my baby a future even though Zayn wouldn't have been around. I should have gone through the struggle of being a mother at a young age.

But now I can't do that. My baby is gone and I made a huge sin.

How crazy is that?

There is a part of me that is saying to me that what I did was right. Now isn't the time and this will put my misery to rest as it just caused problems between people.

Having a child without a proper father and a huge future ahead of you doesn't sound very appealing if you had the baby.

That doesn't fix the way I am actually feeling right now.

All I hope is that in the future, this won't backfire because I know that it will punishment and that will cause more suffering.

Shifting around in my bed, Clare was next to me and she blinked her eyes open "Morning."

"Morning." I whispered "I slept here last night because you couldn't stop crying. Are you sure you want to go to work?" I nodded my head.

"I want to distract myself." She sat up and took my hand into hers "Ali you don't have stop mourning and bottle up all your feelings."

"I don't want to think about it all the time otherwise I will go crazy. Trust me, I will be okay." "Okay then." She took her phone off the bedside table on her side "We should start preparing ourselves for work."

After showering, dressing and eating Clare drove us to work.

"Good morning girls." Anne greeted and I gave her my medical letter from doctor to state why I was out.

I quickly went to the dressing room to collect all the Items that the customers didn't take and place them on the rack but I was stopped by Anne calling me.

"Alison!" I turned around "Put that down quickly. I want to talk to you." Following her orders, she pointed towards the emergency exit and I walked behind her to go the exit.

"I am so sorry for your loss." She murmured.

Why didn't this doctor have to state why I was actually out?