Chapter 19

Ali's outfit above ↑↑

BTW that's actually the person who plays as Ali with the blonde tips (Emily Rudd) Yes I am aware she cut her hair but pshhh

***

"You are confined only by the walls you build yourself."

- Unknown.

¤¤¤

ALISON'S POV

I heard everything being said between Yaser and Zayn. It was impossible not to hear what they said because you can hear Zayn shouting from upstairs already. Doniya told me to check up while she distracted her sisters.

"Zayn-" I whispered and he put his hand up. shaking his head. He stormed out of the house, banging the door behind him.

He doesn't want to talk about it and I don't blame him. Some of the things Yaser said to Zayn was very offensive.

Yaser came out of the study and smiled at me "Just the person I wanted to talk to." "I don't want to hear what you have to say." He raised his eyebrow at me "Excuse me?"

"I don't want to hear what you have to say." I repeated "The missing puzzle piece of the puzzle has been put together. What you said to Zayn was intolerable. It all makes sense why Zayn doesn't like you." Just as I was about to walk away, Yaser grabbed my wrist.

"You know what I said was the truth Alison. I cant believe you actually like that foolish boy. He will never go far in life. Zayn is just a burden to the family."

That's it.

My hand slapped against his cheek, unable to control my anger "Don't you dare talk him down like that." I seethed and yanked my wrist out of his hold. He clutched his cheek.

"By the way, you should be the last one talking Yaser." I quickly walked upstairs.

I know what I did was out of line but I don't regret it at all.

Yaser Malik deserved that.

¤ ¤ ¤

"Come on girls. You need to get to bed. You know its a long day tomorrow and you have to get up for Mosque." Tricia complained "Mum please!" "No! Go to bed." The girls sighed and bid us goodnight to each of us.

Its 21:30 and Zayn hasn't come home yet. It has been bugging me because I just hope he isn't doing something he shouldn't be doing.

"Are you going to wait up for Zayn?" I nodded and took my phone out, sending him a text.

'It's getting late. Maybe come back home?'
"Alright then. Good night and if you wake up and the house is empty then you know we at Mosque." "Okay. Good night." I smiled and just as she was about to walk out, she stopped and faced me.

"About Yaser, I am sorry for what he has done and that you had confront him in that way." "I am sorry too."

"It's okay." She brushed it off and left the room. My phone vibrated and it was text from Zayn.

'Almost home. Five minutes'

I sighed in relief and went back upstairs to get dressed in my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair up. A few minutes later, the door banged close downstairs.

I patiently waited for him to come upstairs while I took my medication that is needed for the baby.

I am glad I went away for the weekend. It just made me forget all my problems back at home and forget about the unborn child growing inside me.