Chapter 24

Thank you jadeybapey for paying attention to this story in order to help with this :") Love you long time dear

Go check out her works as well! :)

* * *

"I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it."

- Maya Angelou.

¤ ¤ ¤

ALISON'S POV

Things are much better than they were yesterday and somehow a load was taken off my shoulders.

Now that my mother knows what I was hiding away from her, I don't feel so guilty as I was before. I do remain guilty though because of what I have done.

It was never suppose to happen to me but all I can say is that I am glad it is over and that I don't want that to happen ever again to me.

The abortion part I mean.

I was thing about Zayn yesterday. I was thinking about calling him but then I forgot that I deleted his number and blocked it. I have been thinking about that as well.

Maybe what I did was little bit too far?

I still have to tell him that I had an abortion even though he didn't pay much interest to it anyway.

"Alison, can you pass me the sweetener please?" Clare disrupted me from my thoughts "Uh yeah." I cleared my throat, obliging to her order.

"What's on your mind?" She asked "I still have to tell Zayn about the abortion." "Oh." She mumbled, drinking her coffee.

"That's all. I don't want to do anything with him." "Yeah. He doesn't deserve you anyway."

Don't let her bad mouth him.

"Do you think you ever going to tell Tricia that you were pregnant?"

"I don't know. If he does tell his mother, that's fine but I think it's best if she doesn't know." I shrugged while taking a sip from my coffee.

"You still have to tell Edward."

I don't know why but now I seem to be dreading to tell my brother. I thought telling my mum was going to be a huge mission but now that I have only Edward left, I just want to bury myself in a hole.

"Yeah." I frowned, looking down into my tea "You don't seem so happy to be telling him though." "It's complicated."

If I tell Edward, there is this huge possibility that he will go and confront Zayn.

I am not one much for drama so I am avoiding that at all costs. I have feeling that if Edward knows what happened, the confrontation will be worse than the last time where there was this huge misunderstanding of Zayn playing with my feelings.

"It will be very... messy." I murmured "I see what this is about. Zayn. If Edward knew what happened, he would kick Zayn's arse. I thought you done with him."

"Yes but I don't want him hurt though." She scoffed, rolling her eyes "Trust me, he deserves it after what he has done."

"Why do you hate him so much Clare?" I questioned "Obviously of what he has done Alison! Who wants a man that lies constantly, who íares only about himself and who so fucking secretive!?" She whispered furiously.