Chapter 7

"I know that this is my fault. I should've been more careful."

- Ariana Grande; One Last Time.

¤ ¤ ¤

ALISON'S POV

"So what is on the list Clarissa?"

So yesterday was just not my day. I am not surprised at all.

Cry.

That what I do everyday.

Edward is very adamant to know what happened between Zayn and I that made us end things though I did say that I will tell him.

One problem is that if I don't tell Edward soon enough, he is going to find out one way or another. If he had to find out the truth by himself or even approach Zayn, things are going to turn out very bad.

I just hope that Edward would be patient. If he is, everything should go smoothly. As for the pregnancy, it was going to remain a secret as long it can be.
Today was going to be a good day because of our mini house warming party but I was dreading one thing. A question from all the people who we invited.

"Where is Zayn, Alison?"

I knew what to answer them but I can't handle five other people asking me the same question the whole time. They won't drop the topic at all and that would result me in being upset again.

Hopefully I can bare with them. Answer their questions with one word answers and in hope that they drop it and move onto another topic or just converse with someone else.

Right now, Clare and I are in Tesco shopping for the snacks and drinks. I had no idea how to avoid drinking alcohol tonight.

Clare is going to pressurise me into drinking something and if I declined her offer she would suspect something is going on. Alcohol is a big no for me. I have to think of something very quickly.

"We need some snacks like crisps, alcohol which you are gong to drink. We can bake mini tarts if you want to and other stuff."

"What do you mean by other stuff Clare?" "You know. The usual things you fund at a party." She answered making me roll my eyes.

My phone started ringing. I took my phone out to see Kenny calling.

"Hey you. You feeling up for a party?" "Kind of but I forgot to tell you something." "Okay what is it?"

Clare frowned and I gestured that I will leaving the aisle. "Hold on. I am just trying to get away from Clare." I whispered. I walked down two aisle from where I was before.

"I got a problem. Clare insists that I drink alcohol tonight and you know I can't drink that stuff while being pregnant. What should I do?"

"So you didn't tell her yet. Well I have two solutions to your problem. One; tell her truth but obviously you won't."

"Yeah because I don't want to spoil tonight Ken. If she had to know that I am pregnant, she will be so disappointed at me and I don't think you want to see her on Zayn's doorstep, shouting out profanities. Believe me it is scary."

When she found out that Daniel cheated on me, she literally walked out on me and drove all the way to his place giving her piece of mind. I think Daniel was scared out of his own socks by the way she went on.

"That girl looks like she couldn't hurt a fly." I started laughing "Looks are so deceiving Kenny. You have no idea."

"True. As I was saying, your second option I will think about." "I thought you had two solutions!"