Chapter 31

Ghost readers, I see you. Don't be scared to vote or comment :)

***

"If you cannot resolve your problems in peace, you can't solve them in war."

- African Proverb.

¤ ¤ ¤

ALISON'S POV

I made the right choice.

Stubborn Alison Brooks in the beginning was just too scared to let the guy she loves, in.

And the funny thing is that, we are together and yet I still haven't confessed my love for him.

Why can't I just say three simple words to him? He says it to me but why am I so hesitant to say it back?

I do love him but I just can't bring myself to say it and it makes me so guilty that I can't say it.

Last night was something I missed dearly. The feeling of his arms wrapped around me and his lips against mine. Nothing else mattered in that moment. Just us.

Waking up in his embrace is also the best feeling in the world. To be honest, I actually slept so much better than I have in the past 8 weeks we weren't together.

I peaked my head up to see Zayn fast asleep, his lips plump and pouty, hair in a mess and long eyelashes adorning his face.

I miss how adorable he looks in his sleep.

"It's very rude to stare, you know?" He says in a husky voice.

That morning voice.

"And it's very rude to not tell the person you awake, you know?" I mock him and a smile appears on his face.

God, I missed Zayn so much. All of him.

"Good morning Alison." He greets, his eyes wide open "Good morning Zayn." "I haven't slept so well in a while. Thank you." His lips kisses against my forehead.

"Same for me." "I just want to stay in bed all day long with you. This weather sucks right now." He mutters "I have to get home." I chuckle ane grab my phone off the bedside table.

Three texts from Clare.

'It's already 11. You coming home or??'

'I can't wait for you. Please just be safe with Nathan if anything does happen. There is no need for more baby drama'

'GET HOME! I AM WORRIED ALISON! I WILL GO THERE MYSELF IF YOU NOT HOME SOON!'

"Nathan?" "The neighbour that is covering up for me." I quickly called Nathan and he picks up on the fifth ring.

"Morning Alison." He mumbles "I am so sorry if I haven woken you up but I need you to cover for me. Urgently." Zayn muzzles his head into my neck and kisses me.

"What is going on?" "I am at my boyfriend's house and-" All of a sudden I start giggling at the ticklish kisses against my skin and I shove Zayn away.

"Sorry. I am not at home and she will probably knock on your door so I am just giving you a heads up."

"I see. I will cover for you. Alison?" Once again I giggle at Zayn's actions "Stop!" I whisper, moving away from him and he chuckles "Yes?"

"Tell your boyfriend to stop what he doing to you and leave it when you done with the phone call." Nathan chuckles and I roll my eyes.