Chapter 27

"You're only got three choices in life: Give up, give in, or give it all you've got."

- Unknown.

¤ ¤ ¤

LISA'S POV

Dear Lisa:

I would like to say that this a letter of apology that I am writing. I want to explain everything to you in this letter than rather explaining myself to you verbally.

I have caused a lot of problems between you and your daughter. As much I didn't want to take the blame in the beginning, I am shamefully taking it now.

If you not aware, Alison and I were having problems in our relationship that regarded so much choices to make. Alison was pregnant and I didn't take it in a good way.

I physically and mentally abused her in a argument and that ended our relationship on a very bad note. I am guilty for my actions because I didn't want to react that way towards her.

We were keeping our distances from each other but eventually we had to talk and we saw each other more. Over that time, I was starting to become confused about the child.

I already made up my mind but every time I saw her I would ask about the baby and from time to time I would have dreams of having a future with the child.

Getting the point of the baby, she had a abortion without my consent if you don't know.

As much as I was wrong in the beginning, I did want the child but I was so stupid to not say anything and in the end I saw how the baby was removed from her.

That day pained me dearly. I lost my child and it was so hard for me. Alison was really upset and so was I. It broke her as much as it broke me.

I am the one to blame for this. I caused so much pain towards your daughter. I ruined her in so many ways and it eats me alive knowing what I did.

I would like the say sorry for all the havoc I have caused. I know I am the not for your daughter and I painfully accept it.

Your daughter means so much to me. She has been so caring and loving towards me over time being. She saw and only wanted the best for me. I want her in my life but I can't keep doing this to her.

She is the ideal girl that every man wants but for me - No.

You have raised such a beautiful, caring, selfless daughter and I would like to thank you for that. For sharing her with me. It means a lot to me.

I have let you, Thomas, Edward and Alison down and I am so sorry for the inconvenience I have caused towards your family.

I wrote a letter to Alison as well about the whole situation with us.

I would like to gladly announce that I am leaving your daughter to be. I am letting go of her because I love her.

I want her to be happy with someone else. That someone else is not me. She has so much ahead of her and I don't want to ruin her future more than I already have.

I know she will find someone who can treat her much better than me and that loves her as much as I do.

I love your daughter but I just can't let her get hurt again. I don't want the unnecessary feuds between us. You never liked me and I completely understand why.