Chapter 36

"All I got got now is this pounding in my chest."

- Kaskade ft. K. Flay - Promise.

¤ ¤ ¤

CLARE'S POV

I turned onto my side and a smile tugged my lips. "Good morning." He greets, a smile also upon his lips.

"Morning. What's the time?" "Just under eight." I snuggled up to his chest and he wraps his arm on around my back. "I have to go soon. Alison is definitely going to question me staying over."

"It was unexpected you know babe but I think we going to have a lot of unexpected stays don't you think?" I giggled. "Definitely."

Confession - Sam and I wanted to wait to have śex but last night we had a moment so that no longer stands on the table.

"That was the best I ever had." He peaked his head up, a smirk upon his lips. "Really?" "I am being one hundred  percent honest you with. With you it feels much different. It's not just fućk and go."

"You much more than that Clare." He murmurs, kissing me against my forehead. "Thank you."

"Is it going to hurt if I had to ask for a quickie before you go?" I smirked up at him. "Someone is addicted." "I am. You definitely know a thing or two."

"A lot actually but let's keep that for next time." He chuckles. "Ooh my girl is so freaky." I giggled, pressing my lips against his. "Of course." Sam opens the drawer next to him, taking out a small silver packaging out and handing it to me.

I sat up, bitting on it to open it and slid it up on his length. My legs straddled his waist and my hands upon his chest.

"Ready?" I asked and he smirks. "You don't even have to ask."

¤ ¤ ¤

I opened up the door to my flat and placed all my things on the small table. "Clare?" My best friend called out.

Entering the kitchen, Alison was eating a bowl of cereal along with her usual cup of tea. "Good morning." She smiles. "Morning."

"So where were you last night? I was at home at ten."

There the integration starts.

"I was at Sam's. It was too late to leave his house. I wanted to leave at eleven and he insisted that I should stay over for the night."

More like to have sęx all night long.

"Oh. How is it that you have massive love bites across your neck?"

Şhit. I forgot about that.

"Well, can't we just make out? You do it as well with Zayn." I shrugged, trying to keep it cool.

"Yes but that's a shįt load of hickeys." She chuckles to herself. "Clare. Just admit you slept with him. I won't judge. I can see you just had şex just before you came here. You do know I had my fair share of sèx."

"Fine!" I threw my hands up in the air. "I had śex with him! It wasn't suppose to happen but now that it did, I am glad it did." "You say that because?"

I took a seat next to her, taking a sip of her tea. "Hey!" She moans and I smile at her. "I need it." "Come on. I want to know what you have to say."