Thank You

So we have officially finished Spaces *cries buckets* 

But I hope you got the ending you wanted :)

And I would like to say thank you very much the support! It's been really good getting feedback from you guys. Like I said before - there will be no story without you!

I love each and everyone of you and I am here for anyone if you need someone! :)                                                                         
I remember reading stories on Wattpad, thinking to myself - there isn't many Zayn fics out there so let's write one.

My friends have been super supportive since day one and so have some of you. A massive thank you to those who have supported me from day one and still does up till today! You are the best!             

I never thought I would get almost 20K reads  (Tattoos is heading towards 20K!) on a simple story. I am no Anna Todd but I am happy with the outcome I got.

Personally, I am upset that I finished this series because I have grown attached to it but now it's time to move on because it's been two years.                                                                                                                             
All good things come to an end :)

I hope some/all of you read my new work because I am super excited for it!                                                  
Thank you for reading!

Till next time XO