Chapter 30

(Thanks for the 10K reads on Tattoos! And a massive thanks to those who keeps on reading. You the best!)

***

"It's in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped."

- Anthony Robbins.

¤¤¤

ALISON'S POV

"Wake up, wake up. Gotta get this paper, get this cake up. Gotta do my hair, gotta put on make-up." A male voice sings and I sigh heavily.

"Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff, straight up. What a waste of my day." He continues to sing and I open my eyes, taking in my surroundings.

I am definitely not at home.

And I feel like shít.

I bring my hand up to my head and groan "Good morning sleepy head." He greets and I bring the covers over my head.

"Why am I at your house this time of the morning?" Looking down to my chest, I noticed that I am not wearing any of my clothes either.

"And why do I have your clothes on?! Please tell me we did something we shouldn't have." I moan.

"Well-" Zayn snickers "No, we didn't have śex and let's say last night got a little bit out of hand." Chuckles escape from his mouth and I sit up, my head feeling so heavy and painful.

"Take the pills next to you. They will help." He points at the bedside table and I grab them, swallowing down my throat with water.

"What happened last night?" I lay back down and Zayn sits down at the edge of the bed "You don't remember?" He chuckles.

"All I remember is we were playing Never have I ever and it becomes blurry after that." He nods, grinning from ear to ear "Trust me, you don't want to know what happened."

"Why not?" I frown, looking at him and he bursts out laughing "I'll tell you later. Right now Alison, you have to get home otherwise you will be late for work."

"Don't remind me please. I feel like shít and now I still have to spin a story other than saying, "Oh I got drunk at Zayn's house but it was fun, not that I remember any of it." I am in no mood." I groan, covering my face with a pillow and he chuckles.

All of a sudden my phone starts vibrating and I reach for it, reading the text from my best friend.

'Yeah, I thought you and Nathan was just 'friends' but hey, I am not judging ;) A whole night with him, surely something happened but listen you have work in a hour so come home Alison!'

"Okay, I really have to get home. Clare thinks I am with the neighbour which I am definitely not with right now." I sit up and he stands up "I'll give you a minute to get dressed."

Zayn leaves me alone in the room and I stand up, pulling the sweater over my head, revealing only my panties.

I don't want to know who dressed me.

Quickly dressing into the clothes I wore last night, I got out of the room and walked to the living room, noticing the empty bottle of Vodka, alcohol glasses and empty Chinese food boxes.

Oh my god, I got really drunk.

"Do you want coffee before you go?" I shake my head "No thanks. I'll have get home." He nods and I grab my jacket off the hook.