Your worth

Y/n pov:

I sighed as I looked the time seeing it was about time for my boyfriend to home.

I rolled my eyes knowing how today was going to go since dinner wasn't ready and I haven't even finished cleaning the house.

A lot of people tell me I need to leave Amir since he doesn't treat me right but I know he loves me but just has a different way of showing it.

Yes he may hit me and cheat on me from time to time but that's my fault no one elses..as much as my bestfriend Keith tells me to leave him and know my worth..I don't listen cause I really love Amir.

I heard the door open downstairs and sighed as I knew what was about to happen as I heard foot steps coming up the stairs.

"Hey baby." He said pecking my lip.

"Before you get mad I didn't cook to anything yet." I said as he smiled.

"It's ok but imma need you to bounce for a week." He said as I raised my eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked as I felt a hard slap to my face.

I felt the tears brimming up in my eyes but I held them back as I held my face.

"I'm s-s-sorry." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"Since your so worried my baby mama is coming to stay so I need you to get ready to leave now." He said as I sighed.

"Why do I have to....never mind." I said stopping myself before he hit me again.

I packed my bags and decided to go over to Keith house since I know my family doesn't wanna see me at the moment.

Once I got to Keith house, I was surprised to see he had the door open for me and smiled at him as i walked inside.

"Hey punk." He said hugging me.

"Hey loser." I said as I dropped my bag.

"So are y'all finally over orrr?" He asked as I sighed.

"His baby mama is coming to stay and he said I have to go." I said as Keith rolled his eyes.

"Why is your cheek bruising up?" He asked.

"I fell thats all." I said as Keith looked me.

"Y/n why are you lying to me..just be honest on what happened." He said as I told him the story.

"Y/n you don't need him and I don't know why you keep going back cause if he loved you he wouldn't be doing the things he is doin to you." He said as I sighed.

"Keith my own family doesn't want anything to do with me anymore and same for my other friends." I said crying into Keith arms.

"You just need to know your worth and you honestly don't need that fool...I'm sure you and your family and friends can reconcile if you leave him." He said as I sighed.

"I'm scared tho keith..what if he kills me or something." I said.

"Y/n I'll go with you and i promise you as long as I'm alive he won't be laying another hand on you or cheat if you actually listen to me." Keith said.

Vote and comment ❤️.

Pt.2?

If I was to make another Keith powers book would you guys be here for it?

And if so what would you like to see more in the next book?