Affair

No one pov

Y/n is married to a faithful husband named Marcus and they have been married since they were 19 and now they are 25 and y/n has been stepping out with a friend of hers named Keith powers.

Y/n and Keith have known each other for a while and one day they happen to both be at the club together and slept together and it's been going on for about 5 months.

Y/n pov:

I was in the middle of getting dressed for work when Marcus came in the room smiling at me.

Good morning baby he said to me wrapping his arms around me making me show a fake smile to him.

Morning babe I said while turning around and pecking his lips making him smirk at me.

So what's your plans for after work today he asked me while I grabbed my sandals to match my outfit.

I'm going out to dinner with one of my friends than afterwards we're going to her house to have sleep over I said to him while he frowned.

What I asked him while spaying perfume on me and grabbing my bag for tonight.

Why are you staying the night he asked me while pulling me into his onto his lap since he was sitting on the bed.

Cause she's going through a break up and need help getting through it so imma help her I told him.

Okay he said kissing my neck and all over my face imma miss you tonight he said to me.

I'm going to miss you he said and imma miss you also I said kissing him than getting everything I need for I can leave for work.

See ya babe I said while I walked out and he said I love you while I got in the car and I said it back.

I pulled up to Keith house and grabbed my bag and grabbed the key Keith had gave me and went inside.

Hey baby I yelled coming inside and sitting my bag down on the couch.

Hey he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck and squeezing my tits.

I let out a small moan by accident and regretted doing it cause Keith hurried and picked me up sitting me on the counter.

I miss you he said taking off my shirt and my bra while I smiled at how horny he was.

I missed you more I said when he started sucking on my neck again and finding my spot.

Keith continued to suck on my spot while I moaned than he slipped his fingers inside my pants.

Mmm so wet he said looking at me while he yanked my pants and panties off of me.

He opened my legs and started sucking on my clit than started eating me out while fingering me sending me over the edge.

Ahh fuck daddy I moaned while my eyes went to the back of my head making Keith smirk and go faster.

Keith imma bout to cum I moaned making him stop and stand up.

Excuse you I said while he looked at me and smirked.

Be quiet girl he said while pulling out his dick and walking over to me making moan from his touch.

He shoved himself inside of me without warning making me try and squirm out his arms.

Nah he said while speeding up making me moan and try adjusting to his size from how big he was.

Fuck girl he said while grunting in my ear while he sped up again.

Ahh fuck daddy I moaned while he kept hitting my spot so I knew I was finna cum any minute.

I felt my stomach tightened up making me tell Keith imma bout to cum while he also said he was about to nut also.

I creamed all over Keith dick while he sent his seed inside me seconds later.

He pulled out and sat beside me on the counter while catching our breath and wrapped his arms around me.

So when you gonna leave that nigga he asked me knowing I was still catching my breath cause of him.

Don't worry we over me and him both heard from my pants so Keith got down and picked up my phone seeing we must have accidentally butt called him making me and Keith both laugh.

Keith hung up and walked over to me and kissed me while I kissed back also.

Looks like your all mine he said while I smiled and said yes to him and pecked his lip.

This was ass but vote and comment.