Surprise

Keith pov:

I came in from my morning jog and unlocked the door going inside my house hearing someone in the kitchen.

I walked inside seeing my 3yr old daughter pouring cereal in a bowl and making a mess.

"Umm miya what are you doing?" I asked making her jump.

"Well mommy is sick so is Christian and Jayda."

I sighed.

"Okay well how bout I make you and me some breakfast and since it's Saturday we can watch movies all day."I said seeing her face light up.

"But in the mean go play while I clean up and cook breakfast."

"Okay daddy."

I fixed some potato soup and chicken soup since that's Jayda favorite soup.

I then cooked me and miya some bacon and cinnamon rolls and eggs since miya loves those.

I took Christian and Jayda soup and ginger ale to them and went downstairs to get y/n soup.

I knocked on the door and opened it seeing y/n coming out the bathroom making me feel bad for her.

"Hi baby." She said in a low voice.

"Hey baby." I said giving her soup and ginger ale to her.

"I'm sorry that I'm leaving you with 3 kids to handle today.

"It's okay but Jayda and Christian are also sick and me and miya are just gonna look at movies today."

"Well imma let you get back to her then but thank you baby."

I smiled and pecked her forehead and left out the room going downstairs to the living room seeing miya drinking some of her juice.

Couple hours later

I woke up with miya in my arms looking at the clock seeing it was 5 in the afternoon and took her to her room laying her down.

I went into Christian room seeing him looking at tv.

"How you feel?"

"The same but I haven't threw up in a hour so I guess that good."

"Okay well I'll bring you some medicine and soup later."

I walked out going in Jayda room seeing her still sleep so I walked out going into me and y/n room seeing her looking at YouTube.

"How you feel?" I asked sitting on the bed while a huge smile came on to her face.

" well something to me to take a pregnancy test and guess what I'm pregnant." She said.

"Deadass?"

"Deadass."

I jumped up in excitement and smiled kissing her while she smiled at me.

"Well since your not sick come help me make some soup for Jayda and Christian and help me make some dinner."

"Okay."

Once everything was done me,y/n, and miya went into the living room to eat while watching home alone.

Trash ending

Vote and comment