You've changed

Y/n pov:

I was in the twins room putting their clothes away and since they haven't gotten home yet I put away their toys and made their bed.

I walked downstairs and could hear the door opening and saw it was my husband Keith and his whole mood changed once he saw me.

"Yeah I'll call you back later." Keith said into the phone as he hung up as I walked into the living room.

I grabbed my second basket of clothes when Keith came into the living room and looked at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked him as he rolled his eyes.

"Where my dinner and I told you I have to leave early tonight for a scene." He said as I was trying to figure out who he was talking to.

"Keith I haven't even started on dinner so you need to be patient or go get some food on your way there." I said as he groaned in frustration.

"You have nothing to do all day so why can't you cook?" He asked me.

"Nigga I'm home taking care of our one month old son while your out here hanging out with your friends and working while I stay home with our kids 24/7." I said yelling as he rubbed his head.

"You can still cook dinner." Keith said walking away as I grew furious.

"Keith get the fuck out the house now." I yelled as he looked at me weird as our child started crying from upstairs.

"Y/n I'm gonna leave and let you cool down." Keith said as he walked towards me.

"No don't come back at all and I mean that with everything in me keith like ever since a year ago you've changed Keith and I thought giving you another child that you died for would help but clearly it didn't." I said as he looked away.

"I sit here everyday cause I put my modeling career on pause for you." I said while getting my ring off my finger.

"Y/n." He said before I cut him off.

"Keith can you just go and don't come back it's not like you spend time with us anyway." I said as he bit his lip.

Keith soon left out the house as I dropped to my knees and cried till I remembered that I needed to go check on my son.

Couple hours later

I got my mom to come and get the kids so I could have some time to myself and think for a bit.

I ran me a nice hot bath and poured me a glass of wine while relaxing till I heard footsteps coming in the room.

I rolled my eyes as I heard the voice that I knew to well sadly.

"What are you doin here?" I asked him as he came into the bathroom.

"I want to apologize." He said looking at me.

"Keith I don't want apology at all, I just want some time to myself so I can think about what I want for me and my family." I said as he looked down.

Vote and comment.

Pt.2?