Handle it 2

Keith pov:

I sighed sitting up in the bed seeing it empty once again.

I have been regretting the decision I made a couple months ago with Ryan cause I haven't seen y/n or my baby iliana since.

Y/n has blocked me on everything and if it wasn't for her mom and my mom letting me know how she is doin and how my daughter is I would have been going crazy.

_______

Y/n pov:

I smiled as I walked into the kitchen seeing my mom was here cooking breakfast.

"Mommy I wanna see daddy today." Iliana said running into the kitchen and almost falling down.

"Iliana stop running in the house." I said as I sat down at the table as my mom looked over at me.

"You can't keep that girl from him forever." My mom said making some plates for us making me roll my eyes knowing she was right.

"I'll call him later." I said as she smiled as she ate her breakfast.

Once we finished breakfast and I cleaned up I went upstairs to call Keith.

I sighed as I clicked on the contact and took a deep breath before I hit the call button.

After the second ring he picked up with that sexy as voice of his.

"Hey." He said making me smile at his voice.

"Umm hey." I said before iliana ran into the room.

"Is that dada?" She asked as I smiled and said yes.

"Hi dada." She said sounding excited As I smiled at her.

"Hey babygirl I miss you." Keith said making me kinda feel bad a little bit.

"Can I see you today dada?" Iliana asked him and he said yes.

After a while of them talking they hung up as I had to get her ready to go to Keith house.

After we both got ready I packed her some clothes so she could stay there a couple nights since I know she has been missing him and he has been missing her also.

"Come on iliana." I said wobbling to the car as she followed behind me.

Skip car ride.

Iliana ran to the door and rung the doorbell as I grabbed her things and walked to the door.

"Hey baby." Keith said as he opened the door and picked up iliana as they hugged for a while making me smile.

"Hey." I said as Keith finally looked at me and looked down at my stomach and his attitude changed quickly making me bite my lips cause of how nervous I am.

Vote and comment💕.

Pt.3?