Easter🍫

Y/n pov:

Today is Easter Sunday and and Keith and I decided to have Easter at our house since it's bigger and has a big back yard.

So I slipped out of Keith grip and went downstairs and started on breakfast when I heard crying upstairs so I went upstairs to see my 1yr old daughter serenity crying.

Hey lil mama I said picking her up and putting her on the floor mama me hungry.

I know I said walking her downstairs and sitting her down in the living room cutting on the tv for her while I went back into the kitchen.

Once breakfast was done Keith was coming downstairs while I was setting the table.

This is good baby Keith said while eating his pancakes thanks baby I said smiling at him.

When we were done eating I went into the room with Keith and serenity who were both laying down in bed.

Y'all do know the even start at 2 and it's already 11 I said they gonna be late anyway babe he said making me roll my eyes at him.

Fine come on serenity for I can give you a bath he said picking her up and walking into our bathroom.

Thank you I said walking over and giving him a peck on the lips while going back downstairs.

I then went back in the kitchen and finished cooking my mac and cheese since me and Keith let his mom cook the cake.

When I was done cooking that it was around 12 so I went upstairs and hopped in the shower taking a long relaxing one.

Once I got out and dressed I heard Keith and serenity downstairs so I went downstairs with them to see Keith filling the cooler up with soda cans and bottles.

Need help I asked him yeah he said so I put the juice in the other cooler when serenity fell off the couch.

It's alright babygirl he said kissing her all over her face making her giggle and laugh stop dada she said making me laugh at them.

4 hrs later

Everyone was here and Keith was grilling on the grill at the moment hanging out with his uncles and cousins and stuff.

Mama I thirsty serenity said coming over to me ok i said grabbing her a juice and handing it to her.

Hey y/n my cousin angle said walking over to me hey I said to her while sitting back down in my seat.

We had a long convo till the Easter egg hunt began and my mom helped serenity find a lot of eggs she even found 1 of the golden eggs that had 5 bucks in it.

Awww babygirl did you have fun I said while picking her yes she said eating her candy when her daddy came over.

The food done he said kissing my forehead and wiping chocolate off of serenity mouth.

So once everyone ate and stuff Keith called me over to where him and serenity were standing at.

Yeah I asked him while he got on one knee making me confused for a second y/n you mean the world to me and have been my first of everything every time I'm around you you make me feel better even on my worst days I know we have had our ups and down but i love you so will you do the honors of being my wife he asked looking at me.

Yes baby I said while he slid the ring on my finger and kissed me while I kissed him back wrapping my arm around his neck I love you he said against me forehead I love you also.

Awww everyone said making us smile Keith I have something to tell you tho I said biting my lips since I'm nervous to tell him.

What he said picking up serenity I'm 3 months pregnant I said smiling at him you for real he said happy like a kid in the candy store yes I'm for real I said.

He then hugged and kissed me my baby is having another baby I heard our parents say making us chuckle.

I love you 2 he said kissing me and serenity we love you also I said.

I stole this from my other book so enjoy 💛.