Playing games

Y/n pov:

Keith I shouted coming into the living room with my 7 month belly to see him and the guys playing the game.

Hey y/n aglee said making me wave at him and throw a pillow at Keith head making him turn his head fast.

Yeah he asked raising his eyebrow at me while I looked at him like he was stupid.

Why didn't you pick up kacey from school today I asked him making him open his mouth wide open and me roll my eyes.

Where is she at he asked while him and the guys got up and getting their shoes on.

She's here but she's mad she had to ride the bus after you told her you were picking her up today I said while walking out the room.

Keith pov:

See you guys I said dapping my boys up and going upstairs to kacey room.

Hey babygirl I said knocking on my 6yr old daughter door and opening it while she looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Look baby girl I'm sorry I forgot to pick you up I said to her while she looked like she wasn't listening to me.

How bout this we both go play Mario cart and if you win than daddy has to go the store and get whatever you want.

What if you win she asked and I smiled and picked her up and kissed all over her face.

If I win than you can't be mad at daddy anymore I said and she smiled in agreement.

We went downstairs and I plugged it up and we started playing.

I won daddy she said and ran to her mommy making me chuckle at her so I picked her up and she went into a fit of laughter.

Come on let's go to the store  I said picking her up while y/n looked at us weird.

I'll tell you when I get back later I said leaving out the house with kacey to Walmart.

Hope you liked the short cute imagine.