Sensitive

Y/n pov:

I looked down at my work that I had down and sighed rolling my eyes since it was kind of hard but it didn't matter.

I walked the paper to my teacher mr.lynch who was drawing but ignored it and gave him my paper and walked back to my desk

Hey y/n bryshere said looking over at me while I took my phone out my pocket and smiled at him.

Hey bry I said while he asked what I was doing tonight since it's Friday and usually the guys all hang out with a couple friends from school.

Keith will be there he said making me playfully roll my eyes at him and smile thinking about Keith handsome ass.

See Keith is a friend of ours and happens to be my bestfriend that I have a huge ass crush on sadly.

Once the bell rung and me and bry walked to lunch together to see Keith and the other guys already at our table since I packed I went ahead and sat down beside algee and woody.

Hey they all greeted me as I sat down and I said hey back while getting my lunch out my lunch bag.

You look nice today woody said winking making me roll my eyes at him since I knew what he was trying to get at.

Anyway go coming to hang tonight Keith asked me and I said yes since I knew they was gonna bug me about it for the rest of lunch.

Where bry at algee asked while sipping on some of his soda making elijah laugh since we all knew he was trying to flirt with Sophia.

He finally came out the lunch line and and sat down and we all just cracked jokes till lunch was over.

End of the day

So me and Keith are hanging out at my house till it's time to go meet with the other guys around 7.

I'm hungry he said laying his head on my making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

I would like one of your famous burgers he said to me while giving me puppy dog eyes making give up and cook.

Once it was done we ate in silence than I had to get up to take a shower and get dressed since it was almost time for us to leave.

After I was done with everything i went back downstairs to see Keith stealing some of my ice cream.

I caught you I said making him chuckle and get one more spoonful and put it back.

It was good he said while grabbing his keys so we could leave on time to meet the other people.

When we got to the house it was kind of a house full so Keith grabbed me and pulled me closer to him.

Let's go find the guys he said while yelling over the music and I nodded in agreement.

We found woody in the kitchen making him something to drink and bry walking inside also.

Hey I said to them while fixing me a drink and sitting on the counter beside bryshere.

Keith I'm gonna take your bestfriend from you since me and her always hang out he said making Keith chuckle.

You'll give her back he said making me hit him.

Y/n we all know bry is not finna listen to your problems or anything like he barely does now Keith said making us all agree.

I wanna go dance I said to the guys when Elijah and algee walked inside.

None of them wanted to come so I just started dancing by myself since none of them wanted to dance with me.

After a while I felt hands on my body and started feeling uncomfortable so I moved his hands off me and turned around to see the biggest hoe of our school Chris.

Come on ma stop playing he said pulling me back up to him making me step away from him once again.

Hey she said don't touch said the voice I knew to well since it belonged to Keith.

She not your girl so back tf up Chris said pushing Keith while everyone stop dancing and started looking to see what's going on.

Next thing I saw was Keith fist connect to Chris face while everyone just recorded I went to find the guys outside.

Keith is fighting with Chris so can y'all go break them apart I said running towards them than we all ran back inside.

Woody held Keith from the back while bry held him from the front and I tried calming him down.

Don't you ever touch her again Keith yelled making me finally grab him and take him outside.

Keith calm down please I said while holding him even tho we all know he wanted to go back inside to finish fighting.

He fucking touched you Keith said trying to calm down and wrap his arm around my waist.

Thank you keith for helping me out the situation but please calm down I said laying my head on his chest.

You know damn well I don't want nobody touching you like he touched you tonight he said.

I know but come on so we can leave i said while we walked to the car.

Look before we leave let me get this off my chest he said looking at me and looking serious.

I've had feeling for you for a while now he said playing with his fingers but I've always been scared to tell you since I thought you liked bryshere.

Bryshere is just one of my close friends I said to him and plus Keith I don't wanna be with anyone beside you I said pulling his face towards mine and kissing him.

Vote and comment and follow my page also.