Bestfriend brother

Y/n pov:

I rolled my eyes as me and my friend Alexis walked down the hall as people were bumping into each other and stuff.

"I wish they would watch where they ass was going." Alexis said loud enough for a couple people to hear her making me laugh.

"All I'm trying to do is go to my car." I said as she laughed.

Once we finally made it to my car and got everything settled in my backseat we took off to her house.

"So Alexis you never finished your story about you and kel." I said as she started laughing.

"It's nothing to finish besides he gave me some good head." She said making me laugh.

Once we pulled into her driveway it was empty which meant that her brother and her parents weren't home yet.

"You still staying here tonight?" She asked as I nodded my head.

We went inside and got settled for a bit till she decided she wanted to watch a movie downstairs.

I decided to change into some leggings and a small white tank top and went downstairs as Keith came inside.

"Hey punks." He said as I playfully rolled my eyes at him as he smiled at me.

"Hey big head." I said as Alexis came out the kitchen with some popcorn.

"I thought you were staying at Algee house." She said as he shook his head.

"Are y'all about to watch a movie?" He asked as we both nodded.

"Don't start it till I come down." He said as Alexis went back into the kitchen.

I sat on the couch and grabbed a blanket off the chair since it was cold and soon keith came and joined me under the blanket as Alexis came with the snacks and drinks.

3 hours later

I looked down at my phone as it dinged and I saw that my boyfriend woody had texted me but i ignored it for right now.

I looked over at Alexis who was already knocked out on the couch making me laugh.

Keith looked over at what I was laughing at and laughed also.

"Well imma bout to go get a water bottle from the fridge." I said getting up as he followed behind me.

"Yes Keith?" I asked raising my eyebrow as he smirked at me.

"You already know what I want sexy." He said kissing on my neck.

"Keith stop." I moaned as he kept going.

He pulled away from my neck and looked at me and smirked making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

"What if she wakes up?" I said as he rolled his eyes.

"If she does she just does and she gets to hear her bestfriend screaming my name." He said making me laugh.

Keith took me into his room locking his door as we hurried and took our clothes off.

Me and keith have been messing around for a while now and yes I know I have a boyfriend but I just can't stay away from Keith as much as I tried to it doesn't work.

Woody can never satisfy me and once he gets his nut he goes to sleep leaving me to finish off his job on my own.

Now Keith on the other hand is different and understands my body and etc.

"Damn your gorgeous." Keith said as he laid me on the bed.

"Keith." I moaned as he started to suck on my neck and moved down and started sucking on my nipples.

"Hmm." He said as he went down further making me bite my lip.

"I need you." I moaned as he smirked.

He spread my legs apart,rubbing his index finger through my folds.

Without warning, I felt Keith tongue licking a stripe on my pussy, then it was over for me.

He dove in between my legs, licking and sucking on my clit.

"Fuck." I moaned,he continued eating me out, leaving me laying there breathless,and speechless . His tongue was so good.

I let out a loud moan as I felt my high building up and Keith mumbled something but I couldn't hear him.

After a few more seconds of absolute heaven, I felt my orgasm wash over me.

Keith licked me all up and grabbed a condom from his night stand as I tried to catch my breath.

He lined himself up at my entrance and looked up at me.

"You ready?" He asked as i nodded my head yes and he slid himself in slowly. I let out a moan and he slid out and then back into me with little more force.

Soon, he was fucking me into his mattress. The way he was hitting it from the back made me want this moment to last forever.

He had laid down as I sat down on his dick and went up and down slowly for a while till I sped up my pace.

I heard low grunts coming from him as he held my waist as I moaned while sucking on his neck.

I could tell keith was about to bust and I wasn't far behind him at all.

I felt the condom fill up as my juices came out and I slowly got off of keith and he took the condom off throwing it away.

"Was it worth it?" He asked as I smiled at him.

"Yes but now I'm sore." I said as he laughed.

He pulled me close to him as we laid in his bed naked drifting off to sleep.

"Y/n I love you." He said thinking I was sleep.

"I love you also keith." I said as he smiled at me.

Vote and comment 💗.