Sleepover

Y/n pov:

I sighed in frustration as I did my essay that was due in 2 days and I'm frustrated cause I can't think of anything else to put in it.

Ring ring ring

I walked over to my night stand and grabbed my phone answering it hearing my bestfriend bryshere.

"Hey y/n."

"Hey hey." I said putting him on speaker as I fixed me some Ramon noddles.

"What you doing?"

"Well nothing now."

"Do you wanna come over and join the crew for a sleepover?"

"I don't know bry me and Keith are still at odds."

See Keith is my boyfriend we've been together for about 3yrs and a couple days ago we got into a big argument cause I told him I feel uncomfortable about him hanging out with his ex girlfriend Ryan and we haven't talked since then and it's kinda upsetting.

"Come on for your bestfriend please!"

I laughed at him and agreed to come over.

I hung up and went into the bathroom taking a quick shower then got dressed into some nike leggings and a black puma shirt and slid on my fenty slides.

I grabbed a bag and put some clothes so that I could have some for tomorrow and put my bonnet on going to the car and going over to bry house.

When I got their I saw a unusual car and Keith car and everyone else car.

I went to the door and knocked when algee opened the door for me.

"Hey shorty." Algee said to me making me smile.

"Hey minion." I said as I walked in and saw everyone and Ryan was here surprisingly and she was right beside keith.

I took my bag up to bry room and went back downstairs.

We all talked for a while but Keith or me has yet to say anything to each other.

"Y/n come help me in the kitchen." Woods yelled.

I got up and went into the kitchen seeing him fixing drinks and plates of pizza.

"What's up with you and Keith?" He asked as I sat on the counter.

"Honestly I don't know I got mad cause all he does lately is hang with Ryan and that lead to a argument."

"Look go talk to him."

"No I want him to talk to me first."

He nodded his head as we took everyone food out.

I decided to sit beside keith while we ate but the whole time he talked to Ryan.

I sighed as I looked over at bryshere and woody who were telling me to talk to him.

"Keith can we talk?"

It took him a while to answer then he agreed.

We went into the guest room and both sat their for a while.

"Are you gonna talk?"

"Look Keith I'm sorry if I overreacted but you have to understand where I'm coming from like you spend more time with her than you have with me lately."

"Look you have to understand that I only want you and nobody else cause your the love of my life and I understand that I've been hanging out with her but i promise to start hanging out with you again cause I have been missing you lately."

I smiled as he pulled me closer and kissed me as I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"I love you."

"I love you more tyree."

He pecked my lips as I smiled into his chest.

Yess I know this was ass but I'll have a better one tomorrow.

Vote and comment.

Share with friends.