Crushing

Keith pov:

I walked into the school with my headphones in seeing that the halls were empty so that means I got to school early before bell rung for third period or either I was late.

I went and signed in seeing I was early so I just went back to the bathroom till the bell rung.

As I walked down the hall I dapped a couple of my friends up and went down to the cafeteria.

I saw my crush was sitting with her group of friends at their table which is prolly the most loudest table in the cafeteria.

As I sat down Algee looked at me and shook his head which made me raise my eyebrow at him confused why he did that.

"What?" I asked as he laughed.

"You look at y/n table every time you come down here like y'all text and don't even talk in person." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"They don't text they play iMessage games." Woody said laughing making me roll my eyes again.

"Hey get off Keith y'all least she text him for all we know is she could be dating one of the guys at her table." Hakeem said as all the guys started laughing as I put my headphones in.

Y/n🤩:play me back darkskin 🤦🏾‍♀️.

I looked up seeing that the guys had left to go outside to play football then looked at her table seeing it was empty also meaning they had left to go outside also.

I played her back and grabbed my things going upstairs to my math class started since I just like to chill in there since no one can bother me since they all at lunch.

Y/n🤩:🙄.

Keith☺️:🥱.

Y/n🤩:stfu😂.

She's just mad she lost but I didn't respond back cause the bell rung me I put my phone down while everyone came into class.

Class went by fast so once the bell rung I grabbed my thing and left out into the hall only for someone to bump into me and I looked down seeing it was y/n who was looking back mad at one of her friends who was laughing.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay." I said while putting my headphones in and going to class.

____

Y/n pov:

All I could think about right now is what if keith thinks I'm weird now or something all cause of my friend.

We were doing work right now and I was talking to my friend Jayden who was the one who pushed me.

"He is not gonna think that." He said as he hit him in his arm.

"How do you know that?" I asked him as he glared at me.

"Look keep your hands to yourself and he's not." He said.

Once class was over and the bell rung which meant the school day was over I put my headphones in and walked outside.

I decided to go through the front since I had to give something to one of my friends and then went to where I usually stand.

I felt my phone vibrate seeing Keith texted me to come over to where he was standing and I waved bye to my friends.

"Hey." I said to him as he looked down and smiled at me.

"Hey." He said.

"Why did you want me to come over here?" I asked as he rubbed his neck.

"Well since the buses haven't came yet I just wanna tell you I like you and I think your quite cute." He said making me look down.

"Well I like you also and think your quite handsome yourself." I said as he smiled.

"How about I take you to the movies this weekend?" He asked and I nodded my head seeing my bus was coming.

"Well here comes my bus I have to go." I said as he said bye.

Should I do a part 2?

Vote and comment 💛.