Prank wars

Y/n pov:

What is up to the powerrrr crew I said as I yelled then started to laugh at my dumbness.

Okay so today I will be pulling a prank on keith basically were I have a hickey and I'm leaving you prank all in one I said smiling.

So Keith is coming home from visiting his family and I figured it would be a perfect time to do this prank on him since he think it is always funny to do one on me I said.

So if your wondering why I didn't go with Keith to visit his family is because I had 2 photo shoots this weekend and my bestie came to stay last night since we haven't seen each other in a while I said.

But I have 2 camera set up one in the living room and one in the kitchen and then I have to set this one up in our bedroom I said.

I set up the camera and went into the living room sitting down while going to look at girlfriends on tv.

My phone dinged and I saw keith had texted me he was 15 min away so I showed the text to the camera and smiled.

I rushed to the bathroom and applied my makeup to my neck putting 3 of them on my neck and went back into the bedroom showing the camera when I heard keith yell I'm home.

Time to cut tf up I said and smiled and walked into the living room to see keith smiling at me.

Hey keith I said as I walked over and hugged him while he smiled and pecked my lips real quick.

He looked down at me and I guess he noticed my neck and started to frown.

What's wrong I asked as I walked into the kitchen to grab a sprite and looked to see he looked furious as hell.

Don't play fucking dumb y/n what the fuck is on your neck he asked making me roll my eyes.

Keith idk what you talking about I said trying to play dumb as shit.

Don't fucking act like you don't got no hickeys on your neck he said to me.

Well Keith to be honest I do and they not from you the from a guy I have been messing around with I said walking into our shared bedroom.

How the fuck you gonna cheat on the nigga that has done everything he fucking can for your dumb ass he said to me making me start packing my bags.

Keith I understand that but ty is so good in bed and whew Keith he just mhmm I said.

Keith grabbed me by my neck pushing me against the wall and whispered in my ear.

I will kill you and this nigga he said making me wet by his aggressiveness.

K-Keith it's a prank I said before anything else could happen before we end up fucking while the camera was on.

I hate you he said walking away making me smile and grab the camera and putting it in front of his face.

So I'm guessing this is a win but y/n gang period but like this video you guys and if your new subscribe to our channel and love you guys I said.

Is there anything you need to say baby before I end this video I said.

The prank wars is on he said blowing them a kiss while I ended the video.

Don't know if I like this one?

But vote and comment.