Sweet times

Y/n pov:

I slipped on my lip gloss and got out the car and walked inside the building that will determine the rest of my life almost.

Hello I'm mrs.powers I said and the lady looked up and smiled and said I could go inside so I walked in.

I'm sorry I'm late I said to the man and saw my husband roll his eyes at me while I sat down.

So my name is mr.clark and I will be hearing y'all issues today so who would like to go first he asked.

Well Keith started making me roll my eyes since I knew he was finna say some nonsense.

She never has time for me all she does and work,take care of our kids,hang with her friends all the time and never wants us time.

And how long has this being on mr.clark asked us and I rolled my eyes at the question.

2 years almost he said and I haven't had sex in almost a year and honestly all we do is argue Keith said looking up.

Is that true y/n he asked me while I sighed and said yes.

Well my advice is for you two is to have a date night at home and send the kids to their grandparents.

Thank you me and Keith both said and walked outside to our cars.

So tonight is me and you he said and I smiled and nodded my head than left to get the kids from school.

Once I dropped the kids off I went home and saw Keith car wasn't back yet so I hopped in the shower.

When i got out i cooked Keith and I favorite meal and called him.

Hey baby he said and I smiled at hearing the happiness in his voice since I haven't heard it in a while actually.

Where are you at I said taking the meal out the oven and going upstairs to get dressed.

I'm getting some wine for tonight than I'll be home he said to me and I smiled and got dressed.

When I came downstairs Keith was coming inside and smiled at me.

Now tonight is just dedicated to us he said and walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Yup now come on so we can eat than get to the fun part I said smirking at him and he smacked my ass when I turned around.

Once me and keith were done eating he took me outside where it was roses and a music player.

We were having a slow dance when Keith stopped and smiled down at me.

What I asked while smiling at him and he smiled and pecked my lips.

I've missed times like this he said when it's just us and we can actually spend time together he said pecking my lips again.

I love you keith I said and he smiled at me I love you too baby he said and kissed me passionately.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up taking me upstairs.

Pt 2 for a sex scene or leave it like that?

But vote and comment.