Whew keith pt 2

Y/n pov:

It's been 1 day since Kimberly left and I've been worried sick about her and I barely got any sleep last night.

I was fixing breakfast for myself when Keith came downstairs and sat on the counter.

Are you still mad at me he asked and I rolled my eyes and continued to cook my eggs.

Look baby she need to learn her lesson he said making me more furious.

Keith she is only 14 and is on the streets by herself you could have least let her learn her lesson another way.

Keith sighed and went upstairs to a crying tyree while I sat down and ate my breakfast.

  Kim pov:

Kimberly why won't you suck my dick my boyfriend issac asked me.

Cause I don't want to I said while continuing to look at tv till I felt him grab my hair.

Look get the fuck out my house than and I was just using your dumbass for sex.

I grabbed my stuff and wiped my tears and left to find some where else to stay.

As I was walking down the street I felt like I was being followed so I look back to see that a car was.

I started to speed up till i heard them call my name and I knew it to well.

Hi uncle algee I said while stopping.

Come on and get inside he said and I put my bags in the back seat and got inside.

When we got to his house he showed me where I'd be sleeping at tonight.

Your dad told me what happen he said bring me up some Chinese food along with a sprite.

Is he still mad I asked while taking a bite of my food and he said yeah.

Y/n pov:

Keith came into the room shirtless and laid in between my legs while I tried picking a movie to watch on Netflix.

Algee found her he said she okay and she is going to stay there tonight Keith said and I felt so relieved that my baby was okay.

Keith are we horrible parents I asked and he looked at me.

No we aren't we can't let this one thing define us as horrible parents cause we both take care of our kids,feed them, and care for them and make sure they have everything they need he said.

I don't know what id do without you by my side like times like this I said rubbing my hands through his waves.

I don't know what you would do without me either he said making me chuckle.

I love you I said pecking his lips and he smiled.

I love you too he said and kissed me passionately.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as we continued to kiss than he started going down to my neck.

Mmm I moaned in his ear while he slipped his finger inside of my wetness.

He pulled down my shorts and smirked.

No underwear I see he said than opened my legs and put his face inside.

F-fuck Keith I moaned while he held me down.

It felt so good that I felt my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

I finally squirted and he licked it all up and he slid himself inside of me with no warning.

You feel so good he groaned in my ear while tried catching my breath.

Skip.

Keith nutted and pulled out and laid beside me while I tried catching my breath.

I can't believe you came 3 times in one round he said making me playfully roll my eyes.

Well imma bout to take a shower do you wanna join he asked and I smiled and said yeah.

Honestly don't know how it came to a sex scene.

But vote and comment.

How's school going?