Enemies

Y/n pov:

I was in the middle of a argument with my brother bestfriend since he wouldn't leave me alone.

I honestly don't understand why Algee is still friends with you I said to Keith making him roll his eyes at me.

Because I'm not annoying as you are that's why he hangs with me more than you he said making me roll my eyes at him.

You know your a jerk I said to him when Algee came downstairs dressed like he was bout to go somewhere.

Keith ignored what I said and asked Algee where he was headed to in the outfit.

Well big booty ari called for some dick so I'm finna head over there he said making me gag.

It's okay to hate lil sis he said coming over to sit in my lap making me push him.

Anyway Keith is gonna watch you till I get back so please don't kill each other till I get back in about 2 hours or maybe 3 who knows he said walking out the house.

After algee I made sure algee left for good I saw Keith was on his phone on Instagram so I walked over and sat on his lap.

He looked up at me and smiled making me smile cause of his contiguous smile of his.

Now that he's gone can I please get a kiss he asked and I nodded my head and bent down and kissed him.

Me and Keith have been dating for the last 3yrs but we pretend to hate each other when were around algee but the rest of the guys know we're together.

He picked me up and carried me upstairs as we continued to make out till he laid me down on my bed.

He took my clothes off along with his and we continued to kiss again when he slipped his fingers inside of cat making me moan a little bit.

He pulled away biting my lip and started sucking on my neck till he found me spot making me moan in his ear.

He pulled away smiling and went down and started eating me out making me grab the sheets.

Keith mouth is a god when it comes to eating me like whew child but anyway.

Keith imma bout to cum I said while my legs shook violently till I came and he licked it all up.

Keith got up and turned me around so I was on all fours than told me get ready since he was about to put it in.

We heard the door close downstairs making us look at each other and hurried to get dressed before algee caught us.

Algee walked in the room to see me and Keith arguing about something.

Y'all two are horrible at "hating"each other he said and also fix your clothes he said walking out making me look down to see I had Keith shirt on and he was shirtless.

Me and Keith busted out laughing and he walked over and kissed me making me smile and lay my head on his chest when algee came back in and sat in my couch.

So how long y'all been together he asked smiling at us while i sat in Keith lap on my bed.

Umm 3yrs Keith said while algee raised his eye brow at us.

The only reason we didn't tell you is because we thought you would be mad at us and say we couldn't date I said.

I actually like y'all together it's kinda cute how you would get mad when I tried booking Keith up with other girls he said laughing walking out again and also I see your hickeys a lot y/n he said yelling.

I felt so embarrassed but Keith was just laughing and kissing my forehead.

Vote and comment on this shitty image.