Toxic

Y/n pov:

I was rocking my new born son to sleep currently at 1 am.

"Come on trey." I said as he kept whining making me frustrated.

"I thought I told you to have the kids in bed by the time I get home." My boyfriend Dave said as I bit my lip.

Me and Dave have been together for a year and let's just say it's not the best relationship at all like it's mentally and physically abusive relationship but I don't wanna leave him cause I'm scared of what can happen to me and my kids if I do.

I share a 3yr old daughter named Asia with my ex boyfriend Keith who I was with for a long time but things didn't work out with us and now I'm in a toxic relationship.

Me and Dave share a 6 week old son named trey and I can honestly say I didn't plan on getting pregnant by Dave at all but I don't regret having my son at all.

"Dave I can't control him." I said as he glared at me.

"Bitch it's not that fucking hard to put a baby to fucking sleep." Dave yelled before taking trey into his arms.

"Be gentle with him dave." I yelled as he rocked him hard.

"Don't fucking tell me how to hold my damn son you whore." Dave said as he slapped me across the face.

"Okay." I said as I walked out the room to go check on Asia.

I walked inside her room to see that she was up and I could tell that she was getting scared from all the yelling going on right now.

"Come here baby." I said as she walked over to me as I picked her up.

"Mommy I want daddy." She said crying making me wanna cry.

"You can go see him later today." I said as she nodded her head.

"Put her down she don't need to be clingy to you." Dave said coming to put down trey who was still crying.

"Dave can you just stop." I yelled at him as he stepped up to me.

He pulled Asia out my arms throwing her on the floor and grabbed me by my neck.

"Bitch don't you ever in your fucking life talk to me like that ever again." Dave said as he punched me in the nose.

I kept trying to fight back but he was to strong for me and all I could do right now was take these hits and cry.

"You sleeping in here tonight you dumb bitch." Dave said leaving out the kids room and closing the door.

I got up and grabbed trey and Asia as I tried to calm them both down since they where both crying their eyes out.

1 hour later

Both the kids are sleep so put them in their beds and I went and laid beside Asia as I thought about my life till I fell asleep.

6 hours later

It's now 1 pm and I have to take Asia over to Keith house.

"Asia you can't tell you dad about any of this." I said as I buckled her up as she looked up at me.

"Why not?" She asked as I bit my lip.

"Just don't say anything." I said closing her door.

I got into the driver side and looked up in the mirror seeing Asia look out the window while trey was sleep.

I pulled out the driveway and thought about a lot of decisions I need to make for me and my kids.

I pulled into Keith driveway seeing him outside with another girl but I wasn't really focused on them I was just scared Asia would tell keith.

I got Asia out the car and grabbed trey who was now waking up and had a smile on his face.

"Daddy." Asia said running to him and he smiled picking her up.

"I missed you Tink." Keith said as Asia smiled at him.

"Daddy who is that?" Asia asked mean mugging the women.

"This is my friend Ryan." Keith said and the lady smiled at  Asia but she didn't smile back.

"Well I'll see you in a couple days." Ryan said kissing Keith on the cheek and Asia wiped it off.

"See you." Keith said.

After Ryan had pulled out the driveway and Keith finally noticed me.

"Hey y/n." He said smiling as I gave him a little smile back.

"Oh now you notice me?" I asked as he laughed.

"I'm sorry." He said while holding his arms out to hold trey since Asia had got down.

"Well imma go get her bags out of the car." I said as he nodded.

———
Keith pov:

As y/n walked away I looked down at Asia who was not acting like her normal self right now.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as she looked up at me.

"Mommy said I can't tell you." She said making me worry.

"Just tell me tink." I said as she bit her lip something that her mom does when she is nervous or scared.

"Dave hit us last night." Asia said in a low tone thinking I didn't hear her.

My blood was boiling right now knowing that y/n is letting this man abuse her and her kids.

"Here you go Keith." Y/n said smiling handing me a bag as I just looked at her.

"So your okay with dave laying his hands on you and our child?" I asked as she looked down at Asia then back to me.

"Keith you don't understand." She said crying as I sighed and brought her and the kids in the house.

"Asia go up to your room." I said as y/n laid trey on the couch.

"Keith I honestly hate myself for putting myself in this position I'm in now, I honestly wish I could leave but I'm scared of the outcome." She said crying as I went and held her in my arms.

"Y/n I'm not letting you go back home and I mean that." I said as she nodded her head while still crying in my arms.

"Keith I don't want to raise my son alone." She said as I kissed her forehead.

"Y/n I gotchu I mean that." I said as she looked up at me and smiled.

Vote and comment 💕.

Pt.2?