Handle it 3

Keith pov:

All I could do is stare at her belly it wasn't like I could say anything right now like my mouth is dry and everything right now.

I looked up seeing her biting her lips something she does every time she gets nervous and all I could do was stare right now.

"Can you say something please." She said looking at me as I sighed.

"I-I-I don't know what to even say right now besides umm h-h-how did that happen ?" I asking not realizing I was stuttering.

"This happened before me and you broke up..I've just been kinda scared to tell you thinking you were going to be upset." She said.

"Why would you keep something like that from me?" I asked seeing her jump a little bit.

"Keith I didn't know how to tell you damn." She said getting mad.

"You can go." I said as she raised her eyebrow at me and then left to her car.

I went inside closing the door behind me as I heard iliana running downstairs which made me smile.

"Daddy can I have some ice cream?" She asked as I smiled and said yes.

I went into the kitchen fixing some ice cream for the both of us as she sat on the bar stool.

"Daddy why don't you ever come over?" She asked as I handed her back her ice cream and smiled.

"I've been working but now I can spend time with you that's all that matters." I said as she smiled.

"Are you excited for the new baby?" I asked her as she smiled at me.

"Yes I can't wait to be a big sister." She said with a huge smile on her face.

Couple days later

Sadly today iliana goes back home to her mommy but she comes back later on this week.

"Do you have everything?" I asked her as i looked at her as i put on my seatbelt.

"Yes." She said.

After a while of singing and joking with each other I pulled up to y/n house and she was already outside.

I opened my door as she waddle to me and I looked down at her.

"I need to go to the hospital Keith something is wrong I'm bleeding." She said about to cry.

"Okay okay calm down and let me help you in the car." I said as she tried holding her tears back.

I helped her inside and got back inside the car pulling off to the hospital.

"This is all my fault." She said crying as I rubbed her hand trying to comfort her.

"It's not your fault." I said as she wiped her eyes.

"If I hadn't been putting to much stress on myself everything will be okay right now." She said as I sighed.

"How many months are you?" I asked her.

"7." She said as I pulled up to the hospital.

Skip a couple things

Y/n had to get rushed into labor which meant they had to do a c-section on her and a couple hours later she had our handsome son.

"What would you like to name it?" The doctor asked as y/n smiled.

"After his dad." She said as I smiled down at her.

"I love that name." I said as she smiled at me.

This was kinda shitty.

But vote and comment.

And what should I do next?