Enemies to lovers

Y/n pop:

I groaned as I woke up to the sound of my neighbor son playing basketball at 7 am.

I know keith is doing this on purpose since he is suspended from school for the rest of the week and he knows that I have a hour left to sleep in.

I looked out the window seeing keith and bryshere and keith happened to look up at the very moment and smiled at me making me roll my eyes.

I opened my window as bryshere turned around to see what keith was looking at.

"I know your doing this on purpose but can you stop I have a test today." I said as he pretended to think about it.

"I don't know what your talking about princess." He said smirking as I slammed my window shut as he laughed.

Me and keith have been neighbors ever since we were kids our parents are bestfriends while me and him are enemies.

We are both seniors this year and keith happened to get suspended for fighting my ex boyfriend and I'm honestly not sure why they even fought.

I put my beats on and turned my volume all the way up as I got under my covers going back to sleep.

3 hours later

When I woke up and turned to look at my clock and seen I over slept I sighed and mumbled fuck under my breath.

I decided to just stay home today and just make up the test tomorrow since it'll give me more time to study anyway.

I felt my phone ding and looked down seeing my bestfriend chyna had texted me.

Chy❤️:wya hoe??

Y/n🤍: I over slept and decided to stay home....sorry🥺.

I was gonna see her later anyway since we both work at hibbetts anyway so she can tell me how her day went.

I decided to get out the bed and take a shower and least get somewhat ready for the day.

Once I had got dressed someone had knocked on the door downstairs and I found it odd since no one is supposed to come over.

I went downstairs and opened the door to see Keith standing there in some grey joggers and a white shirt.

"Yes?" I said finally looking up at him as I seen him smirk.

"Umm I just came to check on you since I know you over slept." He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm okay but bye." I said about to close the door before he stopped me.

"Can I at least come in?" He asked as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Sure." I said dryly as he came in.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked me as I raised my eyebrows.

"Umm I haven't eaten yet and don't you have food at home and a friend." I said as he smiled.

"I do to both but he is sleep and I'm bored." He said.

"Okay but I'm not." I said as playfully rolled his eyes at me.

"Well I am so let's do something fun." He said as I smirked.

"You can always kiss my ass and leave cause that's fun." I said as he gave me a straight face.

"No." He said making me laugh.

"We can do something fun if you tell me why you fought zion yesterday." I said as he rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm about to go." He said as he headed towards the door as I grabbed his wrist.

"Noo tell me." I said as he looked down at me.

"It was nothing." He said trying to leave again but I stopped him.

"If it was nothing then you wouldn't have got into a fight with him." I said as he bit his lip.

"He was talking mad shit about you and calling you out your name and stuff and I got mad once he brought up you being a "cheater." Keith said as I knew what he was talking about.

Zion thinks that I was cheating on him cause one of his ex's said she caught me kissing on Keith on my porch which never happened.

"He also brought up the whole virginity thing." Keith said as I rolled my eyes.

Me and keith kinda had gotten drunk at a party and well let's just say I lost my virginity to him that night but me and Zion wasn't together at that time or knew each other but he has always been pressed over that and once we broke up he started telling people that me and keith was fucking the whole time we was together which wasn't true of course.

"Well thank you for sticking up for me." I said as I hugged him as he paused for a second before he hugged me back.

"I just don't understand why he keeps talking about you." Keith said getting mad again.

"Calm down." I said as he pulled away from the hug.

"Im calm." He said .

"I can't believe you actually stuck up for me." I said as I sat on the counter.

"Just cause you don't like me doesn't mean I don't like you." Keith said making me smile.

"It's not that I don't like you it's just confusing." I said as he looked at me weird.

"I'm confused." He said.

"Keith my feelings for you are confusing like some days I like you and others I don't and if you want me to be honest I only dated Zion thinking it would help me get over those feelings I had for you but they didn't all they did was make me more confused." I said as Keith looked shocked.

"Wait you like me?" He said with a cocky smile making me roll my eyes.

"Yes I have a crush on you but like I said a confusing one." I said.

"Well what if I told you that I actually like you also." Keith said coming to stand in between my legs.

"Then I wouldn't know how to feel." I said biting my lip as he pulled me close to him.

Keith connected our lips and we kissed for what felt like forever until I pulled away as he smirked at me.

"Your a good kisser." He said making me laugh.

"Well so are you." I said.

"Will you be mine?" He asked me.

"Yess." I said kissing him again.

Who would have thought we would end up together.

Vote and comment.

Idea from BhaddieJJ