Whew keith

Y/n pov:

I had just laid my 3 month son down for a nap when I saw I had a miss call from my daughter school.

I called them back and sat down on the couch while it dailed than it they finally answered.

Umm hello mrs.powers this is Kimberly school and umm well we caught your daughter in the bathroom having sex with another one of our students she said making me furious.

Thank you for calling I said then hung up and went downstairs to see my husband Keith coming in.

You need to go pick up your daughter from school I said and he looked at me strange.

She was caught fucking in the bathroom I said making Keith angry as hell so he grabbed his jacket and left.

Keith pov:

So after I picked up my 14yr old daughter up we just sat in the car for a while than I started the car and left to go home.

So Kimberly what made you think it was okay to be fucking in the bathroom I said gripping the wheel harder.

Cause I'm grown now leave me alone she said.

Look I don't know who you think you talking to cause it ain't me lil girl I said making her roll her eyes.

When we got inside I saw y/n in the kitchen and Kimberly went upstairs slamming her door making her brother wake.

Y/n pov:

I know damn well she didn't just slam a door in my house and wake up her brother I said.

I finished cooking and went upstairs to see her laying down on her phone.

So we fucking now I said to her while she rolled her eyes at me making me more furious.

Look me and your daddy have tried our hardest raising you and your brother and we give you guys everything you need I said taking her phone from her.

Hey give it back she said making me push her back on her bed and put it in my pocket.

I fucking hate you and my dad she said and I felt hurt when she said that but Keith interrupted.

If you hate us so much than get the hell out cause I'm not finna keep no disrespectful and ungrateful ass Child in my house he said shocking me and her.

She paused for a moment than nodded her head and left.

Keith what the hell did you do that for I said taking tyree from him.

She said she hate us so imma show her disrespectful ass something he said walking out making me roll my eyes and sign.

Keith if something happens to her I'm beating your ass and that's on period I said taking Tyree to his room.

Vote and comment.

Pt 2?