Love and drugs 3

Y/n pov:

I sighed as I opened the door to my home and laid on the couch for a while.

All I can think about is the choices that keith has given me and they are both hard decisions.

I love to do drugs it helps me with most of my problems and calms me down a lot but I love my little girl a lot and wouldn't want to loose her or her to hate me for making the wrong decision.

I went upstairs to my room and went to bed thinking about my options.

Next day

Keith pov:

"Come here melody." I said as I got her clothes out since it was time to get her ready for day care.

All I could think about last night was
y/n and I want her to make the right decision.

After I got her dressed I took her to the car and we left to her daycare.

Once I pulled up I was confused on why y/n car was here and saw her get out when I got Melody out the backseat.

"I told you that you couldn't see her till you get help didn't I." I said and she nodded her head.

"That's the thing keith I'm going to get help and I just wanna see my baby before I go." She said and I smiled a little bit.

I let y/n have her time with her and let her take her inside while Ryan waited in the car and I could tell she had a attitude.

When y/n came out she walked over to me and smiled.

"Please take care of my baby while I'm gone." She said wiping her eyes.

"I will and how long will you be gone?" I asked while sitting against the car.

"For 6 weeks." She said and I smiled.

"I'm glad your getting the help that you need and I know it takes a lot for you to do that." I said and hugged her.

"Thank you keith."She said hugging me.

"Make sure she's gone before I get back." She said whispering in my ear making me chuckle at her.

"She will." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

I watched her walk away and got in the car ignoring Ryan rolling her eyes at me as we pulled off.

Once we got to the house I went into my room and laid on the bed till I heard feet coming up the stairs.

"Keith I don't want melody around y/n and I don't care if she gets help how do you know she want get back on the stuff as soon as she gets home."Ryan said making me mad.

"I don't care what you want cause your not her mother first of all and if something like that happens we will just have to do something about it when the times comes." I said while she tried making herself cry.

"Keith I just want you and melody okay I don't want y/n to mess anything up for us." She said making me sigh.

"Ryan look I know you want this to work but look I really love y/n and only want to be with her and I'm sorry for letting this drag on." I said as she sighed and stormed out the house.

Couple weeks later

Y/n comes home tomorrow so I decided to stop by her house after work and clean it up for her a bit.

I used the keys she gave me when we was together and went inside seeing it was a mess.

It was coke bags everywhere and weed bags and everything in here and it reeked of alcohol.

I grabbed everything and put it in the trash bags when I was confused hearing someone come down the steps.

I saw some man standing their and he looked at me weird and shit.

"I told y'all niggas to get out my house last night." The person said and I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked and he scrunched up his face and shit.

"Nigga who tf is you is the question?" He said making me roll my eyes.

"Well I'm y/n baby daddy keith and you are." I said chuckling as he froze up.

He tried to run but I hurried and grabbed him hearing sirens knowing it was the people I called for.

"Look I didn't do shit." He said.

"Well it's a crime for being in someone house when they didn't say you could live with them." I said as he started crying.

My boy algee walked in and got his cuffs out putting it on the young man as our boss came in.

"Nice work keith and I see that you trey have finally been caught after being on the run for about 2 years now." He said.

"The bags are over their." I said pointing to the trash can.

Once they left I finally finished cleaning up the house and got the alcohol smell out and checked for anymore drugs in the house and didn't find any then searched her car and found that empty also.

Next day

Y/n pov:

Today is the day I get to go home and I'm really happy since I get to see my baby girl.

I learned a lot while I was here and have leaned a lot of ways to say no to my addiction.

I'm really proud of me self that I came this far I could only go a day without drugs but after doing it for 6 weeks I know that I'm good without it no matter what.

I walked out the place and saw keith and melody at his car and smiled running over to them.

" I missed you guys." I said kissing all over melody face as she smiled.

"I missed you." I said taking her from keith as he smiled.

"Did you miss me?" He asked and I smiled.

"I missed you also." I said hugging him as he hugged me back making me smile at him.

"We got your boy yesterday day." He said making me smile.

"Thank you keith." I said.

"No thank you he was on the run for 2yrs". He said making me be surprised.

"Well I didn't know that." I said and Keith nodded his head.

" I love you two." I said as keith and melody hugged me as I smiled.

"We love you two." Keith said kissing me taking me by surprise but I kissed back.

" and she is gone." He said pulling away.

Did you like it?

Vote and comment