School project

Y/n pov:

  Honestly I'm so glad that this is my last class for the day but sadly I'm stuck with people so barely like.

I walked into class with my bestfriend Asia since we had this class together and I'm glad about that. We sat in our usual places when Keith and woody walked in.

Hey ladies woody said while sitting down beside Asia while Keith sat on the other side of me making me roll my eyes.

Hey y/n and Asia Keith said smiling at us and we both said hey back and continued with our conversation.

How come he gets a hey back and I don't woody asked looking at both me and Asia while Keith chuckled.

Hello class mrs.roach said while sitting on her desk and looking around the room at all of us.

Some of the students said hey back but I just looked down at my phone while she continued to talk.

So how many of you guys have had sex she asked and a lot of students raise their hand including me.

How many of y'all used protection she asked us and I also kept my hand raised and some people put their hands down.

Okay put your hands down now you guys she said and I put my hand down.

Did you guys know that your more likely to get a disease if you don't wear a condom she said looking around the room at us.

So today I'm giving you all a assignment she said getting up and handing each guy a condom.

Umm mrs.roach I need a bigger one woody said making us chuckle at him.

She looked at him and threw him another one making us laugh at him.

Anyway everyone pick your partners she said giving us a sheet of paper.

Will you be my partner Keith asked me and I just said sure but we choose to meet up at his house.

Skip till later

I had just got to Keith house and I was kinda nervous since this was kinda awkward.

I knocked on the door and Keith answered the door in some jogging pants and no shirt.

Hey he said inviting me inside his home and we went upstairs to his room.

So where's your family I asked him while looking around his room to see it was nice.

Their all out of town but I wanted to stay home instead he said while putting his arms behind his head.

So do you want a snack or anything before we start he asked me and I said sure so he went downstairs.

He came back up moments later with a bag of Cheetos and some m&m and my favorite soda dr.pepper.

How'd you know I asked him making him chuckle at me while I took a bite of my chip.

It's kinda obvious you come with them almost everyday he said to me making me playfully roll my eyes at him.

So what are we post to do I asked him while we read the paper the teacher gave us.

Umm it says to first look up facts about condoms and write about it while the other person looks up things that will happen if you don't use one and write about it he said.

Okay I guess that's easy I said since it was only 3 steps to this homework and this is only step one and two.

Once we finish that we looked at step 3 which was kinda surprising to me.

Put the condom I gave you earlier onto your partner I read out loud while Keith eyes opened wide.

Ummm okay I said opening the condom while Keith pulled down his pants.

So are you sure you wanna do this he asked me and I just nodded my head and put the condom on him.

Looking and touching Keith dick made me wet and I needed it to be handled quick.

Look y/n I can tell we both are horny why don't we both satisfy each other he asked me and I agreed with him.

So he took my clothes off along with his and laid me back on the bed and opened my legs wide.

He attached his mouth to my pussy and it felt so good like it was his last time eating or something.

Ahh Keith I moaned while gripping his sheets and squirming around so Keith grabbed my hips so I could stop moving.

Mhmm I moaned while my legs started to shake violently than all my juices came out of me and he slurped and licked it all up.

He than slid himself inside of me while sucking on my neck leaving hickeys on me than he started speeding up his pace hitting my g-spot over and over again.

Ahh fuck daddy I said while moaning and Keith put one leg over his shoulder going deeper inside of me making me moan even harder than before.

Keith started to give low groans in my ear while speeding up than I felt him twitch.

Imma bout to cum I said to him while he said he finna nut so he slowed down and we came at the same time.

He pulled out of me and put his hand over his face making me look up at him ask what happened.

Ummm the condom kinda broke he said making me roll my eyes since that means he nutted inside of me.

Are you on birth control he asked me and I shook my head yes but I haven't taken it any this week I said.

He pecked my lips and said will be okay than we laid down together.

Hey y/n he said while looking at me and looked over at him and raised my eyebrow at him.

Will you be my girlfriend he asked me and I smiled and said yeah to him than we went to sleep.

Felt this imagine was shitty but anyways vote and comment.

I also got this imagine from my rapper on so yeah.