Quaranting tingz

Y/n pov:

I sighed since this is the 3rd week of being on quarantine with Keith and the kids and we can't leave the house unless it's to shop.

I heard a loud bang come from upstairs as I made lunch making me roll my eyes and take a deep breath.

"What happen?" Keith asked before I could.

"Umm I broke the picture frame by accident." Tia said making me roll my eyes since I knew Keith wasn't gonna do anything.

"Whatever you did don't do it again." He said going upstairs to clean the mess.

Being in the house this long has caused a lot of issues and me and Keith aren't even talking at the moment for some odd reason.

I didn't realize how hard it was to deal with 2 moody 15yr olds, a hyper 6 yr old and a 3yr old till now.

"Mom can you please tell kJ to get out the bathroom." Kayla said coming into the kitchen.

"Kayla it's other bathrooms." I was fixing plates.

"But I wanna go to that one." She said.

"Why is everyone being so annoying in this house today." I yelled.

I rolled my eyes at her and went upstairs to my room and locked the door sighing as I laid on the bed.
—————
Keith pov:

I looked down at my 3yr old Ava who was also looking at me after hearing her mom slam our bedroom door.

"Well umm lets go eat." I said picking her up and carrying her downstairs.

"Dad what's wrong with mom today?" Jay asked as I sighed.

"I honestly don't know." I said.

"Maybe she need some dick." kJ said as Kayla busted out laughing.

"Watch your mouth." I told him as he held his hands up.

After we all finished eating the kids all went to their rooms to do whatever when y/n finally opened the door.

"Why you gotta attitude?" I asked her as I walked into the room closing the door behind me.

"I'm tired okay." She said with a attitude again.

———-
15 min later

Y/n pov:

"Ahh fuck." I moaned as I felt my stomach clenching as Keith sped up.

"Imma bout to bust." He groaned as he started to slow down a little bit.

We both came at the same time and both laid there out of breath.

"Thank you baby." I said pecking his lips as I climbed off of him as he chuckled.

"Mhmm." He said making me smack his chest playfully.

"I'm sorry for how I treated y'all today." I said as I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"It's okay baby." He said kissing my forehead as he got out the bed.

This was 🚮 but it's w.e

Vote and comment💕