Vacation

Y/n pov:

I was at the mall with my bestfriend woody since we haven't hung out in a while.

"Wait so your telling me that you almost burnt your noddles cause you forgot the water." I said dying at woody as he straight faced me making me laugh even harder.

"It's not funny bruh." He said as I wiped my eyes.

"So what's up with you lately kinda avoiding the crew." He said making me roll my eyes at him.

"I don't know honestly." I said kinda being honest but lying also.

"Is it about keith and Ryan." He said making me roll my eyes at that girl name.

"I just don't understand why keith would drop me and his friendship just cause she said I bully her when I don't and he didn't even let me explain." I said as woody nodded his head at me.

"She is really annoying like he can't hang with us after a certain time and we barely get to see him by himself without her on his arm." Woody said.

"It's like she's changing him or something." I said as woody agreed with me.

"Enough about keith tho,but are you gonna come on the vacation bryshere invited us all on?" He asked me.

"Yeah I just have to get a couple things for it tho." I said.

After a while of us shopping woody dropped me off at home and I went inside seeing that my brother was home.

"Hey loser." I said walking into the living room as he played the game.

"Hey big head." He said as I sat down on the couch beside him.

"So how long are you home for?" I asked him as he finally looked at me.

"3 weeks but I have someone I want you to meet before I leave." He said making me raise my eyebrow at him.

"Well I leave in the morning for a flight so I can't meet the special guest when I get home." I said to him.

"Where are you going." He asked me.

"Idaho since we all wanted like a snow vacation." I said and he nodded his head.

I went upstairs to finish packing and stuff and then packed me a bag for on the plane then a took a shower and ate dinner and went to sleep.

Skip to plane ride

I got a window seat and was very excited after I put my bags away and sat down.

We got first class and I was actually nice so far the chair even turns into a bed.

I clicked on my Netflix and decided on watching bad boys when someone sat beside me making me look up.

I saw the person was keith and rolled my eyes and went back to the movie till I saw someone standing there.

"Yes?" I said looking up at Ryan as she plastered a fake smile on her face.

"May I sit here and you go sit beside who ever that guy is cause I wanna be with keith." She said still smiling.

"No I'm not moving for you so good bye ." I said while putting my head phones in as she rolled her eyes going back to her seat.

The ride was silent for a while till keith broke it.

"So how have you been?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Wouldn't you want to know but I've been good." I said as he nodded his head.

"Well I've also been doin great." He said as I nodded my head at him.

"You know you don't have to have a attitude right?" He asked me making glare at him.

"Keith you stopped talking to me 2 months ago cause of your girl so I can have a attitude with you all I want." I said.

"Y/n please loose the attitude." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever keith." I said to him as he sighed.

"Y/n are you jealous of me and Ryan?" He asked me."

"Keith we both know if I wanted you I could have you." I said pausing my movie.

"What makes you say that?" He asked with a surprise face.

"This." I said pulling his face close to mine kissing him as he kissed back.

I pulled away after a while and smirked.

"Boy is this gonna be the longest week ever." Keith said sighing.

Vote and comment

Pt.2?