"Be careful Cassie" Alejandro scolded. She didn't pay attention to what her boyfriend had said and instead she proceeded to hug me. We were in an awkward position as Cassie hugged me while I was still in Anthony's arms.

    "My dear I'm so happy that you're ok. How are my babies?" Estelle came up to us and brushed my hair back as she spoke.

   I adjusted my self so I was set properly in Anthony's arms. "We are all ok, thanks for asking. I'd really love to take a warm shower right now and go to sleep" I said.

   "But you just woke up" Cassie pouted and I smiled at her childish behaviour. "She needs to rest Cassie, her body went through a lot last night" Cammy spoke to her sister and took her into a side hug.

    "Fine. Will you be coming home or going with Anthony?" Cassie asked. "I think I'll stay the night with Anthony" I say to her and she nods.

    "Ok, make sure to call me when you wake up ok" Cassie spoke sternly like she was a concerned mother. I love how protective she is.

     "Will do Cassie" I say and lay my head on Anthony's chest.

    We all go and hand in my release slip at the exit desk before we got into our vehicles to leave. Anthony and I went into his vehicle while Alejandro rode with Estelle and the girls.

   When the engine started it was like a switch that simultaneously sent me into dreamland....

                            ~~~

    When we got home Anthony had lifted me and taken me up to the bedroom.

    "I'm going to go fill the tub for you, and make you a warm bubble bath with some lavender" he said and left the bedroom.

    I took off my clothes and wrapped myself with my robe before I went into the bathroom.

   He was kneeling next to the bath tub with his hand in the water, probably checking the temperature of the water.

   I leaned against the doorframe, realizing that he had not noticed my presence as yet.

   He had removed his shirt and was now only in his pants. His hair was ruffled and his back muscles flexed as he moved his arm back and forth, swooshing the water around.

   He poured the bubble bath liquid in the water allowed it to foam up.

    "Hey I didn't see you there. It should be warm enough but not too hot right now which is how it should be. I'll leave you to it" he said and placed a kiss on the side of my head.

   I held his arm, stopping him from leaving the bathroom. "Could you stay with me please? Probably wash my hair too" I suggested and he smiled. "If you'd like that" he said and I nodded, indicating that I would like that.

     This is the first time Anthont would ever see me fully naked. He has seen me in shorts and a bra but that's as bare as I have ever been in front of him.

     I walk over to the bath tub and he walks up behind me. I undo the strings of my robe and it hangs loosely on my shoulder. His hands touch my shoulders and a breath catches in my throat.

    He slowly slides it off my shoulders and I allow it to fall from my arms.

    I turn towards him and he steps backwards and looks down at me with lust filled eyes. His eyes roam my body and I was not even the slightest bit shy.

    "You're so beautiful Eloise" he says, looking into my eyes and I smile at his compliment. "Thank you" I say.

      "May I?" he asks and I nod my head, not breaking our eye contact. He stretches out his hand and he brushed my hair behind my hair before he allows his hand to trail a line down my neck, across my collar and down to cup my plump swollen breasts.

    I tip up and kiss his lips. After our short sweet kiss I turn my back to him and step into the tub before I slide down and allow my body to be submerged under the bubbles.

    He kneeled by the side of the tub and grabbed a bath sponge and proceeded to squeeze water into my hair.

    I held my head backwards and closed my eyes as he washed my hair and gently massage my scalp. I felt so at ease. He stopped and I opened my eyes to see why he had stopped.

   He was looking at me with so much love in his eyes. "I love you Eloise" he says. "I love you too Anthony" I said and pulled his head towards me.

   "I love you so much".

                         ❤❤❤

   Hey everybody. I love this chapter. How about you guys? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Please vote and continue to show your support, I appreciate it alot.

    ~A