Chapter 12: Dancin' Away With My Heart

Start from the beginning

We stayed that way throughout the ride and until we reached the restaurant. The place's quite familiar. I think I've seen it in the magazines before.

I was startled by the strong and warm arm that enveloped my my waist.

"Let's go inside pretty babe," he smiled not reaching his eyes.

First sentence. I'll be doing inventory of his sentences and words this night. Some thing's eating him, bothering him. I can sense something's wrong.

I was even more shocked when I saw the whole place. It was majestic,  a french-ispired restaurant. One more thing, it's just the two of us.

Andrew's POV..

I planned everything to be perfect for tonight. I'm in great agony on how to do this.

Another first from me. I've never done such thing before. And it'll be the first and last.

I texted pretty babe to dress up for tonight. I was anxious the whole day. I'm tensed on preparing things for the night.

That's why when I came inside her unit, I just came in quietly and never uttered any word to her.

I knew she sensed it but I can't speak. I'm deadly mute at the moment. I might stutter or stammer. So I just decided to be quiet.

When we reached the restaurant, I gathered all self control and courage to speak.

"Let's go inside pretty babe," I smiled to hide the tension building inside me.

I reserved my whole restaurant for the two us this night. I assisted her to sit and I seated opposite her.

The waiter came and poured the white wine. Chicken Cordon Bleu is for the appetizer. Then Lobster in Calvados Butter  for main dish. We ate in silence as the orchestra started playing while we're eating.

I really don't know how to act or speak at this minute. Natotorpe yata ako.

Kailan pa ba naging torpe si Andrew Yoshinori?

I'm one of the eligible bachelors in the country and a womanizer known to many but not really.

At last, creme brulee and broiche perdu for dessert. I don't know which she liked most, but I knew she will love both.

Then she broke the deafening silence.