I can't do this anymore...

A/N - I'm sorry guys... but... I can't continue this anymore.

I lost all of my interest, passion, and motivation for this. I just couldn't do it anymore.

What's not helping is that I have way more passion in my other stories and this story is constant reminder of my ex... which, I really want to forget about and move on from.

I know I'm being pathetic, but... I honestly don't care for the story anymore.

I'll just set this up as an adoption and write up all of the spoilers for this fanfic first thing in the morning where I just give out everything, including the upcoming characters that didn't appear.

Look, I just don't want to do this story anymore and this is lazy, but I don't have the passion for it and it's better to just leave to someone else who's more passionate about it, than me.

Heck, you can change the whole story if you want and steal my characters. I don't care anymore. Just take it. I don't want it anymore. Just take it and go wild with it.

You can change up the story a bit from the beginning if you want. Though, I still want the credits since... you know, I worked my ass on this story and such, so it would be great to have the credits for me, especially the characters since I worked very hard on them.

So, yeah... I'll post all of the upcoming characters and such. So... yeah... sorry guys again, but I don't want to those story anymore. I want to move onto things I really want to do, and I don't enjoy doing this story anymore.

This book is up for adoption and you can either rewrite it from scratch, or just continue it from where I left off. The choice is yours, however, I have a few rules in mind.

- The events still have to happen; like Vergil and Jerome meeting up, Cara's castle, and such, however it can happen in a different manner if you want.
- The main theme (Redemption) must be the same.
- And the characters' personalities are not allowed to be change.
- You can't add your own characters, unless they're background/minor characters, than that's okay.

That's all. If you need some help, I'll give out some pointers or suggestions, but the rest is up to you. So... yeah... do what you want. And I'll post the spoilers, and characters in the morning, to give you an heads up. Bye