Tue 21st Part 4 - The Final Floor

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay... now enjoy my guild.

After Vergil finishes the day, he enters an alleyway and Bucky pops out of his bag.
"Ready?" Bucky asked him.

"Ready. Let's-"

"Wait!"

Vergil and Bucky hears a certain someone's voice, which they see Jerome running up to them with his jaw bandaged up. He glares at him like a stern older brother and asks, "Shouldn't you be at the hospital!?"

"Welp. I managed to sneak out to a tree, nearly fell to my death, but I'm fine. Also, sorry, but I have to make up my mistake!" Jerome replied. "And also you fucking punched me!"

"You woke me up by surprise, you idiot!" Vergil called out.

"Quit your arguing and let's just get this over with already!" Bucky told them.

"Very well, than..." Vergil agreed.

"Yeah..." Jerome replied.

Vergil open up the book as the trio teleports into Cara's labyrinth.

(Later in the Shadow Hell)

The trio, in their costumes, rushes through the hallway as they slashed through the enemies as if they were nothing to them. Naturally, Vergil is handling the enemies the easiest thanks to his experience with fighting demons.

Finally, after a few hours of fighting the shadows, they finally arrive at a very dark floor where they can't see anything at all. Jerome summons his persona and snaps his fingers, creating a small flame that lights up the room.
"Thanks." Bucky thanked him.

"No problem." Jerome replied back.

"Let's keep going!" Vergil told them off as they walk through the hallway.

The two look at each other and sigh as they follow behind Vergil. While walking, Jerome's eyesight is slowly getting worse and worse... as he collapses down and dropping his spear. Bucky turns around and freaks out.
"Jerome!" Bucky screamed in horror.

"Who dares come to our pharaoh's lair!?"

"We have company!" Vergil said.

The trio take out their blades and Jerome struggles to stand up. A Egyptian-like woman with yellowish white feathers, dark skin with purple lips, yellow markings on her light blue eyes, purple/white dress with black lines, and having pharaoh like helmet.
"I am Isis, the goddess of life and magic," Isis introduced herself, "I shall allow you to live if you leave right this instant, mortals!"

"Sorry, but that's not going to happen anytime soon." Vergil replied.

"I see... I hate to do this, but it's clear you have chosen death!"

Isis spread off her arms as she floats above the ground and blasts wind at the group.
"Now... be punished for your sins!"

A/N - I know I feel like I'm rushing it... which to be honest, I'm sort of am... cuz I'm slowly losing my motivation and I need to do it fast before I get too bored. I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!