Mon 13th part 17 - Park

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay...now enjoy, my ninja clan.

Vergil runs through a park and sees Jerome sitting a bench, looking down on the ground. He sighs and walks up to him.
"... Jerome..." Vergil said, catching the PE teacher's attention.
"Oh! H-Hi... V-Vergil..." Jerome sobbed as he looks up, where his cheeks are puffy and his eyes are red and teary, making Vergil somewhat a little concern and shock.
"Jerome?!" Vergil asked in shock with widen eyes.
"Oh!" Jerome realised as he quickly starts wiping his tears, "Shit... this is quite embarrassing..."
"Jerome..."

"... What just happened back there...?" Vergil asked.
".... Yea... sorry, I'm got a little sensitive about my family," Jerome apologised to him.
"... What happen to them...?"
"... I don't want to talk about them at the moment... I... I just want to be alone,"

> Oblige
> Refuse

"... Very well," Vergil obliged, "Knowing how stubborn he is, he's not gonna tell me anything at the moment besides, it's better if I leave him to calm down a bit instead of stressing him out too much."
"... Thank you," Jerome thanked him, "Hopefully... next time we hang out, I'll tell you the truth... about my family... and Lucy..."

"... Do it when you feel the most comfortable..." Vergil told him, "it's better you do it when you feel it's the right time then rushing it, okay?"
"... Thanks... I needed that..." Jerome thanked him again, "... I'm glad to see you again... Vergil..."
"... Same..." Vergil replied, "... I guess..." then, he says, "I'll go back to check on Dante to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, okay?"
"Sure," Jerome said, "Oh! And take this. It's the least I could do," He hands out some cash to Vergil.

Vergil hesitantly and grudgingly takes the cash from him, turns around and leaves Jerome by himself in the park while the white haired teacher goes back to the restaurant.

A/N - the end of this part everyone. I originally gonna be a social link, but scrapped it as I don't want his social link to be story based, that's someone else 's role. Besides, it would feel a bit forced, at least to me. So, I'll do it another time.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you next Tuesday. Kuno out!