Fri 16th Part 7 - Fortune Rank 2

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay... now enjoy my guild.

Vergil, while carrying both Jerome's and his own bags, knocks on the door and waits.
"Ugh... I can't believe I'm doing this..." Vergil thought.

Then, the door opens and sees two people; a tall man with tanned skin, black hair with a moustache and brown eyes. And a woman with brown eyes, tanned skin, golden earrings and a purple sari. The couple looks at Vergil and the man raises his eyebrow.
"Who are you?" The man asked.

"... I'm Mr Sparda," Vergil answered as he takes out his ID card, "I'm Ravi's English teacher and I decide to personally tutor him,"

"Ah, that's good, good," the man said, "I am Naveen Patel and this is my wife, Radhika,"

"Pleasure to meet you," Radhika said in a polite, but strangely cold tone.

"Pleasure to meet you as well," Vergil replied in the same tone, "Now, may I start my tutoring for Ravi?"

"Of course," Radhika nodded, "That boy should be in his room, upstairs. Sleeping like a lazy boy! Hmph!"

"... Right..." Vergil replied, "Thank you,"

Vergil puts away his ID and walks upstairs with Radhika. She takes him to the end of the hall with a plain door, where she knocks on the door.
"Ravi!" Radhika yelled, "Your teacher here!"

"... Five more minutes..." Ravi yelled back.

"No mister!" Radhika yelled back, "It's disrespectful to keep guest waiting!"

"Shut up..."

"No! That's it! You spoiled little-"

Vergil puts his hand on the door and looks at Radhika as he says, "It's okay, let me deal with him,"

"My apology," Radhika apologised, "You will have to handle it..."

"Don't worry, I will,"

Vergil knocks on the door and says, "It's me! Mr Sparda!"

"Oh! I'm coming!" Ravi shouted back as he quickly opens the door, "Oh... hey Mr Sparda..."

"Hello Ravi,"

"Huh?!" Radhika shouted in shock, "Why didn't you open the door when I called you!?"

"Because I didn't want to..." Ravi replied honestly, which greatly angers his mother.

"Why you-!" Radhika shouted in anger, "I am your mother! I demand respect from you!"

> Relax Mrs Patel
> I think you need an attitude check, Elijah.

"Relax Mrs Patel," Vergil told her, "I wish to do my tutoring now,"

"Very well..." Radhika replied as she calms down.

"Yes, that's... right..." Ravi yawned as he rubs his eye, which annoys Vergil and Radhika.

"How disrespectful!" Radhika complained.

> Did you sleep at all?
> Give us some privacy, Mrs Patel

"Give us some privacy, Mrs Patel," Vergil told her, "I will handle him,"

"Fine," Radhika replied, "Though, I don't see why since he had excellent grades and such..."

"She... she doesn't know about his current grades..." Vergil thought.

> Tell her about his current grades
> Don't say anything

"Of course," Vergil lied, "But he will get even better grades from me,"

"Good, that's good," Radhika smiled, "Now good luck,"

Radhika walks away as Ravi allows Vergil into his room, which is honestly a bit of a mess.
"At least it's better then Dante's place," Vergil thought.

"... Didn't have time to clean up..." Ravi told him.

"That's fine," Vergil told him, "I been through worst. So, shall we start?"

"Oh, sure,"

(Ten minutes later)

"So... The Scarlet letter is about adultery, sins and guilt, correct?" Ravi asked.

"Yes," Vergil replied.

"Okay, Okay..." Ravi muttered as he writes down, "Can we have a break now?"

"No," Vergil answered, "We only done ten minutes of work, so keep going!"

"Ugh..." Ravi groaned, "I really want to sleep though..."

"Didn't I tell you to get proper sleep?" Vergil asked him.

"Yeah... But..." Ravi muttered at the end as he avoids eye contact.

> It's your parents, isn't it?
> Tell me... what's going on?

"It's your parents, isn't it?" Vergil asked.

"Hehe..." Ravi chuckled tiresomely as he slowly nods, "Yeah... it's my damn parents... they're always bug me about how great being an engineer, doctor or whatever is while I honestly don't give a damn about it!"

"If that's true," Vergil said, "Why don't you tell your parents that?"
"... I... they would never listen..." Ravi complained, "They never did..."

> ... Do you wish for me to leave now?
> You okay?

"... Do you wish for me to leave now?" Vergil asked.

"Yes... please..." Ravi replied, "And I'm okay... I want to be alone now... I don't think I want to continue..."

"Very well," Vergil replied as he walks out of his room, "I will see you on Monday,"

"See ya..."

Vergil leaves the room and just before he was about to leave, someone taps his shoulder, so he looks behind him and sees Naveen.
"Aren't you suppose to tutor our son?" Naveen asked him in a hostile tone.

> Lie
> Be Honest

"My brother text me and told me it's an emergency," Vergil lied to him, "Knowing him, he possibly got into legal problem... again..."

"Ugh, so your brother is a good for nothing then," Naveen asked.

"Yes," Vergil answered honestly, "Sadly, we're twins, so it's annoying to deal with him,"

"I'm so glad my son isn't a good for nothing like him," Naveen blurted out, "If he is, we would disown him to avoid dishonour on our family,"

"... Right..." Vergil muttered and shakes his head, "Now excuse me... I have to leave now, farewell,"

"Farewell, Mr Sparda,"

Vergil leaves the house while Naveen closes the door. The white haired half-demon takes a deep breath and looks behind him.
"What he just said... it is a bit worrying honestly..." Vergil thought, "Combine What Ravi just said and... ugh, I should go home before Dante does anything actually stupid,"

(Fortune Arcana - Rank 2 End)

Vergil continues his walk back home away from the Patel household.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!